Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Background
| | |-+  the Background
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: the Background  (Lu 18945 fois)
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #30 le: Juin 20, 2008, 13:18:50 »

From what I've read from the translated fluff is that the damned are used as a slave workforce by both humanity and demons. Humanity is using its own ancestors as an inexhaustible workforce. [speculation]Most of the damned probably aren't powerful enough (lack the willpower) to oppose its masters, be it humans or demons. "Why oppose? The situation will probably go from bad to worse no matter what I do..."[/speculation]
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Sakana
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #31 le: Juillet 30, 2008, 11:33:42 »

Do you have that feeling, that demons are related to cardinal sins ( Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride). If I'm right , then when be relest of guys like Lucifer, Belphegor or Satan/Amon Sourire

If you wanna know more : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Deadly_Sins
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #32 le: Juillet 30, 2008, 12:12:05 »

I'd suppose that Asm wouldn't release the "big guys" due to them well... being too big for the game... also.. if I my gut feeling is correct, they might be also be more of less a legend than actual figures active in hell these days or demigods or whatnot. I for one certainly wouldn't entertain the idea of a prayer that summons a hand of Gork Satan/God to the gaming table that crushes infidels.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #33 le: Août 05, 2008, 15:10:55 »

i think the door to hell opn on the fringes of hell  so as the colonization is only on his second year  and the big guys not even  know what is happening . or maybe there is no big  bosses at all ....
Worm
Pionniers
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Le pouvoir absolu corrompt absolument

« Répondre #34 le: Novembre 05, 2008, 18:21:30 »

i think the door to hell opn on the fringes of hell  so as the colonization is only on his second year  and the big guys not even  know what is happening . or maybe there is no big  bosses at all ....
Lucifer is here, but he's still Samael. Some Arch-Devils are mentionned, they are working for their own sake. There was no reason for them to do otherwise at the beginning, and for the moment the Angels, Fallens or not, are the only one willing to preserve the whole hell.

But when settlers will reach the center, there'll probably meet the one who's ruling the City of Dis and his lieutenants. And I'm pretty sure he'll be smarter than the other, and far better prepared to welcome the visitors...  Clin d'oeil

Citation de: Diderot
Le consentement des hommes réunis en société est le fondement du pouvoir. Celui qui ne s'est établi que par la force ne peut subsister que par la force.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.