Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  Tournament Rules (Unofficial Translation)
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Tournament Rules (Unofficial Translation)  (Lu 4313 fois)
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« le: Mars 14, 2008, 13:38:21 »

Deployment : 5 units from your edge.

Duration : 4 turns

Mission : You receive Conquest Points for completing missions during the game.  Person with most points at end of game wins.

---------------------------

Backstab:
Impose a loss of at least 6 points of life to the opposite officer: 1 Point of conquest.

Massacre:
Eliminate all the opposing troopers: 1 Point of conquest.

Head-hunters:
Kill all the independents of the opposite company: 2 Points of conquest.

Prestige:
Kill the opposite officer: 1 Point of conquest.
Note: prestige can accrue with backstab.

First blood:
The company which kills the first ememy gains First Blood: 1 Point of conquest.

" The merc died! ":
Kill an opposite figurine which is not affiliated to the same faction as that of the opposite officer: 1 Point of conquest.

Knockdown:
Knock down an opposing independent: 1 Point of conquest.
Note: if the figurine is killed while being knocked down they still get this.

Artifact:
At the start of the game choose one of your (non officer) models to carry an Artifact.  Take that artifact into the opposing players deployment zone : 1 Point of conquest.
Note: The model carrying the artifact can`t use any special orders, auras, or capacities.

Sacrifice (passive order):
The officer must give up two permanent command points: 1 Point of conquest

"Fatality" (passive order/- 2 Cmd):
Before rolling the combat dice a (not insignificant) model may choose to commit a Fatality (order, 2 temp cmd).  If they manage to kill a (not insignificant) model in that combat and stay alive themselves then they cut off the enemies head : 1 Point of conquest (also gain head of enemy)

" Finally! We wiped you out ":
At the end of the game, the player who lost the least value (in AP) of fighters gets this mission:
2 Points of conquest.

Conquered ground:
At the end of the game, the company which has control of the central zone, takes gains this mission:
1 Point of conquest.

" A head on a tray ":
You get this mission if you return an enemy head to your deployment zone (see Fatality):
1 Point of conquest.
« Dernière édition: Mars 23, 2008, 10:24:51 par Dogmeat » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Mars 14, 2008, 14:12:26 »

i think in place of scenarios this would work quite well as scenarios will have their own victory conditions. i do however think there is a few too many ways to gain conquest points at the moment it looks a bit complicated and during a game you'd be constantly checking to see if you have gained any for virtually every kill you make. maybe not i cant judge i havent played yet but maybe a few less would make it easier to keep track of.

on the whole i like the idea alot and it could work in the absense of scenario victory conditions and perhaps even with those they could be used in the way of goal differance ala conf tourney rules perhaps.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Mars 14, 2008, 14:22:41 »

I doubt it`ll be too hard to keep track of.  The french sheet I stole took these from had a little chart so you could tick things when it happened.

As they only happen once per game its not too bad.  If you got a point every time it would be a bugger to keep track of.

I would guess scenarios would limit which of these could be used (a few of them sound like Confrontation objectives), but I do like the feeling of playing all scenarios at once.  Means the Lost`ll be trying to butcher the enemy down while the Westerners attempt to bring a relic to purify the heathens spoiled ground.  The Demons meanwhile will be trying to headhunt the enemy officer and collect heads for dinner.

None of this cutting down trees malarky.

Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Mars 14, 2008, 14:27:27 »

Citation
None of this cutting down trees malarky.

i'll be happy never to play that scenario ever again.

BeBert
Pionniers
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #4 le: Mars 14, 2008, 14:35:53 »

I think there is a mistake with "a head on a tray" translation.
You don't have to return most heads than your opponent but just one and so both player may complete the mission.

It's rigth there is a lot of victory conditions to remember but it's only difficult the first time you play this scenario.
It's a good scenario for those who want a good brawl with a bit of strategy (and not a race to retrieve objective items first).

As a variant, I suggest you to give only 1PC for " Finally! We wiped you out " since the one who gain this point will certainly also have points for "Massacre" "Head Hunters" or "Prestige" and so this change gives more importance to others conditions and not only killing.

Venez-jouer à Hell-Dorado au sein de la Ludothèque de Boulogne-Billancourt !

http://ludotheque.fr-bb.com/bienvenue-f12/
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Mars 14, 2008, 14:41:21 »

I think there is a mistake with "a head on a tray" translation.
You don't have to return most heads than your opponent but just one and so both player may complete the mission.

Updated.  Cheers.

Are you sure that both players can get the mission ?  I got the impression the missions were won by the first person to do it and from then on the enemy couldn`t get it.  My grasp of French isn`t too good though so I wouldn`t be willing to bet either way.

BeBert
Pionniers
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #6 le: Mars 14, 2008, 19:08:56 »

Citation
Are you sure that both players can get the mission ?
Yes, except for "First blood".
You make me doubt so I ask a question on the french forum, and the answer was that a mission may be completed by each player.

Venez-jouer à Hell-Dorado au sein de la Ludothèque de Boulogne-Billancourt !

http://ludotheque.fr-bb.com/bienvenue-f12/
Invité
« Répondre #7 le: Mars 15, 2008, 02:05:33 »

thats too bad, it sounded more interesting when only one player could complete a mission.  Still sounds really fun and I'll be trying it probably on Tuesday
jty3
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #8 le: Mars 26, 2008, 19:07:02 »

Thanks, this will give me something to play with my friend, other than kill all the opposing models.  Four turns seems like a good length.  Anyone have a translation for terraforming rules or rules pertaining to interaction with terrain I keep hearing about?  Thanks.
mEdwards
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Avril 01, 2008, 23:30:04 »

Thanks, this will give me something to play with my friend, other than kill all the opposing models.  Four turns seems like a good length.  Anyone have a translation for terraforming rules or rules pertaining to interaction with terrain I keep hearing about?  Thanks.

I received an incomplete and rough translation a while back that I've converted into PDF that you can downloadhere.
jty3
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #10 le: Avril 02, 2008, 02:41:30 »

Thank you very much! 
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.