Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Modelling and Miniatures
| | |-+  Worm pile was actually a lot of fun to put together
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Worm pile was actually a lot of fun to put together  (Lu 3032 fois)
Magno
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Avril 11, 2009, 03:42:22 »

The Wormpile was probably the single model I had to have and had been looking at for over a year before I bought into the game.

When I opened up the package I thought, "Shit."

It did take a lot of work, patience and crawling around on the floor looking for dropped worms but the process of putting the worms on was actually quite fun. The whole time through the prep I kept debating, "Should I just green up the holes?"

I'm glad I didn't, all the worms hanging off of it look fantastic. I unfortunately lost a few worms in the carpet so I had to green some up.

I have to say this model is gonna be a joy to paint. So much fun with colors
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
alecfras
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Avril 11, 2009, 19:14:44 »

How deep do the worms go?  I'm mostly asking for durability purposes 'cause the pieces in the shallower holes always tend to snap out after I glue them.  I love the way this figure looks and works though.  Post pics when you're finished!  Sourire

- Alec
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.