Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  Some questions (englouti , Eurinome and so on)
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Some questions (englouti , Eurinome and so on)  (Lu 4896 fois)
Grand Damné
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Juillet 18, 2009, 01:47:55 »

a) If Eurynome uses "Ne parle pas!" on the golem, and then the associated isaia ben moshe is killed in the same turn, the vengeance effects are lost forever?

b) If Eurynome uses "Ne parle pas!" on a model with a "ordre libre", can the opposing player use that order in response to Eurynome's NPP?

c) An invulnerable model is "englouti". He can't take fixed damage, so he avoids the 3 dmg/turn. So it will remain alive in the eater till his death or the end of the game?

d) Does a "demon de la gourmandise" that changes model come out full healed (even if that version took damage previously)?

e) When a spell creates an element (ie Tsilla, Asaliah), can i place it even if it goes over other elements?

f) What if firing in a melee i roll the same number of evens "pairs" and "impairs"?

g) What if with Li Tsu Tsin's Perfide Possesion I and my opponent bet the same number of permanent Command?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Eusèbe
FAQ - Hell Dorado
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

googooblown@hotmail.com
« Répondre #1 le: Juillet 18, 2009, 11:23:55 »

Well well well, it's a lot of questions

a)a warrior "insoumis" can receive his own order, or the vengeance of the golem is on his own card, so the order is triggered as usual.

b)Well after the model receives "Ne parle pas" he is "insoumis" so it's too late to receive any "ordre libre", except those on the model's card.

c)An Invulnerable model is not affected by the state, and "Englouti3 is a state, so an invulnerable cannot be "Englouti"

d)Yes, each transformations heal completely the "demon de la gourmandise"

e)I think that as all element, you can if the other element has the "supperposable" skill, and else, you can't, but not sure for that.

f)The rules say if you has at least as much "pairs" as "impairs" you hit your target. So if you have the same number, you hit the original target.

g)Li tsu tsin needs to win, so if there is the same number, she doesn't win, and nothing happens (except the loss of Cmd)
« Dernière édition: Juillet 18, 2009, 11:25:53 par Eusèbe » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

"Nan mais eusèbe il joue pas égaré de toute façon, il joue squamate"

Branlibu
Grand Damné
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Juillet 18, 2009, 11:55:11 »

a-b) You misunderstood "Ne parle pas!" with "N'entend pas!". About the first question it can be referred to any "one-shot orders" like Sammael's Sacrifice Ultime  or "J'avais Raison" or even Tarik's "Le sang d'un roi"!!!

c-d) ok

e) Let's see if someone else can tell us Souriant

f) I controlled, it says if you have more "impairs" than "pairs" so it's simple Sourire

g) The card says "If Li Tsu Tsin wins the bet [effect]" and "If the opponent wins the bet [effect]". It don't mention the other case.

I add:

h) If Sammael is "englouti" he's considered dead: I don't lose command and i heal all my models.
If after the eater is killed, Sammael comes out. Do I regain 4 Command as the rulebook says? I think so, even if it's a quite impossible situation  Grimaçant
Eusèbe
FAQ - Hell Dorado
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

googooblown@hotmail.com
« Répondre #3 le: Juillet 18, 2009, 13:50:58 »

a-b)Indeed

So new answer

a)It says ("ne parle pas") that the order already active stay active. As vengeance doesn't need to be trigger, I think he is allways on, and so stay active (the order say that he is use when Isaia die and not that he is launched. Such order (without "libre" or "actif") are allways on

b)So quite the same answer, if the demon lauch the order, it's too late to use "ordre libre" (and the contrary is right to, if you use a "ordre libre", eurynome can't cancel it with "ne parle pas"

g) I check the official rule section of the forum and Li Tsu Tsin must win to take control of her target

h)Well for Samael, I think that his order triggered when he died for "right" it would be more simplier. So I don't have the answer, but for me you juste kkep back his commandement (without adding more) as if he was not dead, but it's weird.
I chack on the official rule part

Branlibu
Eusèbe
FAQ - Hell Dorado
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

googooblown@hotmail.com
« Répondre #4 le: Juillet 26, 2009, 17:38:34 »

yop I obtain your answers for Samael (it was simple in fact)

When you are eated, the order is triggered, so you don't lose the cmd and all your guys are healed.

When you go out the eater, the rule book says that you regain the command that you possibly lost. As here you don't lose anything, you don't win anything.

Here it is

Branlibu
Alaster
Ambassadeur Infernal
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Call me "Master"

« Répondre #5 le: Juillet 29, 2009, 16:45:22 »

Hello.

I gave the answers for h) and after asking about it with Geoff himself, the definition of the state "Englouti" will change.

In result, the effects that triggered when a model died will trigger only when the models effectively died (with the 3 pts damage each round).
And the effects that triggered when a model disapear from the table will effectively triggered when the model in "Englouti".

In this new way, If Samaël becames "Englouti", then he will loose the CMD for his compagnie (the lost of CMD is triggered).
If he recover in futur turns, the companie recover the CMD lost.
If Samaël then died being "Englouti", then the loss of CMD will be definitive (the lost have already be triggered) but he can trigger he heal of his allies.

The hell is a dangerous land Grimaçant

- Tournois de l'AJFV
- "La démocratie je l'emmerde, ici vous êtes dans ma maison. Dans la rue vous faites comme vous le sentez, chez moi vous mettez les patins ou vous restez dehors" (Geof)
Grand Damné
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Août 01, 2009, 10:07:14 »

But when Sammael dies he doesn't lose command at all for his ultimate sacrifice  Roulement des yeux

So it should be like this (correct me if it's wrong):

Sammael englouti: -4 CMD
then

SAmmael free: Command Recovered

or

Sammael dies: Command Recovered and allies healed
Alaster
Ambassadeur Infernal
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Call me "Master"

« Répondre #7 le: Août 01, 2009, 14:03:49 »

or

Sammael dies: Command Recovered and allies healed

"Ultimate sacrifice" said "no loose of CMD du of the death"... not "recover the previous loose" Clin d'oeil

So...

- Tournois de l'AJFV
- "La démocratie je l'emmerde, ici vous êtes dans ma maison. Dans la rue vous faites comme vous le sentez, chez moi vous mettez les patins ou vous restez dehors" (Geof)
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.