Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Tournament
| | |-+  RopeCon 2009 HD-tournament results
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: RopeCon 2009 HD-tournament results  (Lu 3553 fois)
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Août 04, 2009, 21:30:30 »

The tournament was held using the Zaebas season 3 scenarios, with free scenario selection by the players. One of the tables (table 2) was "howling plains" instead of the regular fiery hells variant. The saracen auto-domination rule was also omitted. 3 rounds were played. 1635 rules.

I'll post some images later on when I can gather enough interest to bother downloading them from the camera and resizing them to a more tolerable size.

A very special thanks to battleaccessories.com for sponsoring (yet again) the prizes for this tournament!

Method of scoring:

Majestic victory: 6-0
Decisive victory: 5-1
Minor victory: 4-2
Tie: 3-3

Tiebreakers were decided via the difference in points of troops killed (ie 140 AP worth of kills vs. 70 AP worth of kills, +70 points to the one who killed more and -70 points to the one who killed less)

1. Petri Haverinen (demons) 15/193 (Asaliah)
2. Joonas Joensuu (immortals) 12/139 (Cheng Xiao-Chen)
3. Matias Frosterus (mercenaries) 12/128 (The Voyager)
4. Immo Tynkkynen (saracens) 9/4 (Nazir ibn Hamid ibn Hajjad)
5. Roope Siikanen (westerners) 8/25 (Baptiste Valombre)
6. Jere Leminen (demons) 8/-42 (Asaliah)
7. Ismo Pulkkinen (saracens) 5/-136 (Nazir ibn Hamid ibn Hajjad)
8. Antti Timonen (saracens) 3/-331 (Nazir ibn Hamid ibn Hajjad)

The prettiest army: Roope Siikanen

Results by round
(scenarios not included since I did not write them down - silly me):

Round 1

Table 1: Antti Timonen (saracen) vs Joonas Joensuu (immortals) - decisive victory for the immortals, 126 AP kill difference in favor of the immortals
Table 2: Roope Siikanen (westerners) vs Jere Leminen (demons) - decisive victory for the westerners, 59 AP kill difference in favor of the westerners
Table 3: Immo Tynkkynen (saracens) vs Matias Frosterus (mercenaries) - tie, 97 AP kill difference in favor of the mercenaries
Table 4: Ismo Pulkkinen (saracens) vs Petri Haverinen (demons) - majestic victory for the demons, 118 AP kill difference in favor of the demons

Round 2

Table 1: Petri Haverinen (demons) vs Joonas Joensuu (immortals) - minor victory for the demons, 30 AP kill difference in favor of the demons
Table 2: Roope Siikanen (westerners) vs Matias Frosterus (mercenaries) - minor victory for the mercenaries, 11 AP kill difference in favor of the westerners
Table 3: Immo Tynkkynen (saracens) vs Jere Leminen (demons) - decisive victory for the saracens, 144 AP kill difference in favor of the saracens
Table 4: Antti Timonen (saracens) vs Ismo Pulkkinen (saracens) - minor victory for the saracens (Ismo), 44 AP kill difference in favor of the saracens (Ismo)

Round 3:

Table 1: Petri Haverinen (demons) vs Roope SIikanen (westerners) - decisive victory for the demons, 45 AP kill difference in favor of the demons
Table 2: Joonas Joensuu (immortals) vs Immo Tynkkynen (saracens) - decisive victory for the immortals, 43 AP kill difference in favor of the immortals
Table 3: Ismo Pulkkinen (saracens) vs Matias Frosterus (mercenaries) - decisive victory for the mercenaries, 42 AP kill difference in favor of the mercenaries
Table 4: Jere Leminen (demons) vs Antti Timonen (saracens) - majestic victory for the demons, 161 AP kill difference in favor of the demons

Results by faction:

Immortals

Decisive victory, +126 AP
Minor loss, -30 AP
Decisive victory. +43 AP

Total: 139 AP

Mercenaries

Tie, +97 AP
Minor victory, -11 AP
Decisive victory, +42 AP

Total: 128 AP

Demons:

Decisive loss, -59 AP
Majestic victory, +118 AP
Minor victory, +30 AP
Decisive loss, -144 AP
Decisive victory, +45 AP
Majestic victory, +161 AP

Total: 151 AP

Westerners:

Decisive victory, +59 AP
Minor loss, +11 AP
Decisive loss, -45 AP

Total: 25 AP

Saracens:

Decisive loss, -126 AP
Tie, -97 AP
Majestic loss, -118 AP
Decisive victory, +144 AP
Minor loss, -44 AP
Minor victory, +44 AP
Decisive loss, -43 AP
Decisive loss, -42 AP
Majestic loss, -161 AP

Total: -443 AP
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
occa
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Août 05, 2009, 00:47:09 »

Pictures would be very cool!
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Août 05, 2009, 11:02:57 »

Will do. I didn't take many of the tournament as I was busy trying to figure out how the heck the immortals work (I played only 2 games before the tournament) as their numbers and tactics are somewhat different from the saracens I've grown used to.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Août 05, 2009, 21:47:27 »

http://s793.photobucket.com/albums/yy218/DocSIlveri/

Created a photobucket account for 'em. Slow as heck, but there really weren't that much to begin with.

Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.