Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  Immortals - specific rules and profiles
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Immortals - specific rules and profiles  (Lu 13239 fois)
19-Goethe-91
Invité
« Répondre #15 le: Avril 22, 2009, 21:36:02 »

Ah, ok, I'm beginning to understand^^
So none of the Immortals produces "neutral" CMD and for all CMD points with no specific colour I have to decide at the beginning of the game which colour they have...? (Hmm, would be easier if I spole French, then I could read the rules on my own...^^)

Greetings
Christian
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Alaster
Ambassadeur Infernal
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Call me "Master"

« Répondre #16 le: Avril 22, 2009, 21:43:58 »

So none of the Immortals produces "neutral" CMD and for all CMD points with no specific colour I have to decide at the beginning of the game which colour they have...?

That's right Grimaçant

- Tournois de l'AJFV
- "La démocratie je l'emmerde, ici vous êtes dans ma maison. Dans la rue vous faites comme vous le sentez, chez moi vous mettez les patins ou vous restez dehors" (Geof)
19-Goethe-91
Invité
« Répondre #17 le: Avril 22, 2009, 22:21:17 »

Ok, thanks fpr the help...  Sourire

Now I'll just have to wait for my girlfriends Saracens (or we'll ahve to wait) then I'll try for my firs Hell Dorado game

Greetings
Christian
AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #18 le: Mai 08, 2009, 00:33:41 »

Has anyone done translations of the cards for Li Tsu Tsin and Chan Lee?
WEiRD sKeTCH
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

The Devil Inside

Courriel
« Répondre #19 le: Mai 08, 2009, 02:39:57 »

Official translated cards are in the works. But here are the translated stats you asked for.

Li Tsu Tsin
Imperial counselor

Officer
Hybrid
Female
Yanluowang (Buddhist)
Mentalist
Infernalist 2/2 □□

MVT   5/8   4/7
SHT   -   -
CBT   4   3/5
DEF   4   3/5
PR   1
LP   10   7
FTH   3   2/4
CMD   5

ORDERS
Perfidious possession □
Passive • 1 permanent CMD • Unique
Li Tsu Tsin targets one Trooper or Independent enemy unit she is in contact with.
The two players secretly bet a number of permanent CMD points (players may check how many CMD points the adversary has left before making the bet). Then the stakes are revealed simultaneously. If Li Tsu Tsin wins the targeted unit is Controlled until the end of the game. If her adversary wins nothing happens.
In any case the CMD bet by Li tsu Tsin’s adversary is definitively lost. On her side Li tsu Tsin loses the CMD points she bet or half of the CMD her adversary bet (round up), whichever is higher.
It is possible to bet 0 CMD points.
If the target is a Trooper directly compared the bets. If the target is an Independent each CMD point spent by its owner counts as two for the comparison.

Vae soli

Vae victis

AURA
Tormented spirits
Permanent • 8-fathom radius
All ally units inside the area of effect gain the Whirlwind attack ability but the damage inflicted via this ability is inflicted to all the units (allies and enemies) in contact with the affected unit.
Units that already have the Whirlwind Attack ability are not affected by this Aura.

SPELLS
Soul exchange
Remanent
Remove one of the Troopers of your Company with a medium base size and a value of less than 20 points from the battlefield and place it aside as soon a Lemure carrying this spell is invoked.
The Trooper previously put aside automatically replaces one unit in contact with the Lemure when it releases its Spell. The target can only be a Trooper with a medium base size and a value of less than 20 points. It is placed aside with its current status. The Trooper who appeared into the game is considered as not yet activated.
The player who just lost his Trooper now controls the Lemure (previous activations during this turn are taken into account). He could now use it to enter into contact with another Trooper to make another exchange.
A Trooper who has already been affected by this spell cannot be chosen as a target again. If the Lemure is killed when "carrying" a Trooper, the warrior is also killed.

Smile of the Lady
Remanent
As long the Lemure is in contact with an allied unit, all the CMD costs of the Orders (permament or not) received by this unit are divided by two (round up). Also the restrictions relative to the color imposed by the Order can be ignored. As soon as the Lemure gets into contact with its ally, it stops being activated independently and moves at the same time as the unit in contact.

Immortal blade
Slashing

1   2
2   3
3   4
4   5 + Stunned
5   6 + Life drain 3

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Charisma
Leader
Expertise
Enlightened
Regeneration 2
Blood-thirsty 3

Unique
Base : Medium (30mm)

Chan Lee

Independent
Hybrid
Male
Yanluowang (Buddhist)
Loyal

MVT   5/8   4/7
SHT   -   -
CBT   7   6/8
DEF   4   3/5
PR   0
LP   12   6
FTH   3   2/4
CMD   1

ORDERS
Iron fist
Passive • 1 permanent CMD
The Blood-thirsty ability must be active to use this Order.
The damage inflicted by Chan Lee during the melee combat will ignore any type of protection the target may have.

Iron shirt
Passive • 1 permanent CMD
This Order must be the last effect of Chan Lee’s activation. Until the beginning of his next activation he is considered to have a PR 5 against shooting, blasts and explosions, and suffers a -4 CBT penalty

Projection
Passive - 1 CMD ● Permanent
This order must be declared before an attack.
If Chan Lee achieves 4 hits during his nxt attack, in addition to the damage caused by the attack, he can use Projection.
The projected model is immediately moved by the player who controls Chan Lee, regardless of terrain or intervening models, to a maximum of 6 fathoms outside of any control zones and no contact with an enemy. At the end of this projection the Projected enemy is Stunned.
Chan Lee can not use Projection on a model with a large base.

Yin Yang □
Free • Unique
Swap the color of the CMD markers of your Company.
If applicable, simultaneously swap the color of the CMD markers of your adversary.

WEAPON
Bare hands
Blunt
Piercing

1   2
2   3
3   5
4   7
5   9

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Enlightened
Man-at-arms 5
Blood-thirsty 3

Unique
Base: Medium (30mm)

Hou-Chi

Lemure
Asexual
Unbeliever

MVT   5/8   
SHT   -   
CBT   -   
DEF   6   
PR   0
LP   1   
FTH   -   
CMD   -

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Harmless
Elusive
Insignificant
Maverick
Invulnerable
Blood-thirsty 3

Chung

Lémure
Asexual
Unbeliever

MVT   4   
SHT   -   
CBT   -   
DEF   6   
PR   0
LP   3   
FTH   -   
CMD   -

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Entangle
Harmless
Elusive
Insignificant
Maverick
Invulnerable

« Dernière édition: Mai 08, 2009, 02:51:26 par WEiRD sKeTCH » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #20 le: Juin 17, 2009, 20:46:48 »

Time to beat that dead horse again: is there a chance to get these cards as downloadable material anytime soon?

Thanks.

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
WEiRD sKeTCH
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

The Devil Inside

Courriel
« Répondre #21 le: Juin 17, 2009, 21:42:46 »

The biggest issue is getting the HQ versions of the InDesign files. I have the low quality files and they look really really bad.

I'll see about poking some people.
grendhal
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #22 le: Décembre 06, 2009, 21:13:32 »

I am planning on using my Immortals on friday and wonder if anyone has english versions of the cards?
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.