Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  the Traveler, 2nd profile
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: the Traveler, 2nd profile  (Lu 6221 fois)
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Mars 24, 2008, 23:22:52 »

The new edition is available here

She loses Maverick, and gains Charisma and Prestige (Troopers from one faction of your choice). She also gets an increased CMD of 4 (instead of 1), and her weapons get the abilities Reach/2 and Eager, as well as the piercing keyword (in addition to the slashing she already had).

As for her Orders:
Enchanted weapons (Passive, 1 Permanent CMD)
One member of her Company (including herself) gets the Spiritual Damages weapon ability until the end of the game.

Judgement of God (same ability as on her original version)
All enemy models with a DEF of 5 or more against which the Traveler performs a melee attack have their DEF lowered to 4 during that melee combat.

Hell is her domain
During the Terraformation phase, once all the tokens have been placed and revealed, the Traveler may decide to give any of her tokens a Value of 3.

The price of blood
If her company is composed of troopers that are not from the Mercenary faction (thanks to her Prestige ability), enemy Officer and Independant models from the faction of those troopers gain the Arch-Enemy/2 (the Traveler) until the end of the game.
« Dernière édition: Mars 24, 2008, 23:28:22 par mathieu » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Invité
« Répondre #1 le: Mars 24, 2008, 23:31:28 »

Does that mean we may see a new "widely available" sculpt as well in the near future?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
CCCP
Ambassadeur Infernal
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Mars 24, 2008, 23:42:06 »

Citation
Does that mean we may see a new "widely available" sculpt as well in the near future

Yes, and the sculpt is already realized.
mEdwards
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Mars 25, 2008, 01:56:20 »

Citation
Does that mean we may see a new "widely available" sculpt as well in the near future

Yes, and the sculpt is already realized.

Very cool. Looking forward to seeing this.
Invité
« Répondre #4 le: Mars 25, 2008, 03:02:19 »

Are either profile legal to be used, or is the Officer version the official version now?
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Mars 25, 2008, 04:24:24 »

Are either profile legal to be used, or is the Officer version the official version now?
In official tournaments, the second profil is the only one you can use, but both sculptures are legal. At least that's the way the game designers would like the evolution of a model to work.
« Dernière édition: Mars 25, 2008, 04:28:38 par mathieu » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Invité
« Répondre #6 le: Mars 25, 2008, 05:01:03 »

Thats interesting, so its unlike the Warmachine Epic/regular versions of their models.  Moves the storyline along which is cool and good that both sculptures are legal since we're actually spending money on those  Sourire

Also makes you think on your feet, since if some have been using her for a while, they might need to adopt new strategies now.
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Mars 25, 2008, 09:10:05 »

well  I'm happy  that we are getting another model  and a new profile . but  really unhappy  about the old profile being out of official tournaments....  heck!!!  we are still to  play regulary  in the UK  don't even talk about tournaments  as  we don't even have the complete book translated yet ........ but will still buy  this second one and probably will make my frineds in friendly games  play  no only the old  profile but the second as well  the two of them in the same company ( joking  I'm )
« Dernière édition: Mars 25, 2008, 09:23:45 par lapiaz » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #8 le: Mars 25, 2008, 13:47:38 »

As you say, you haven't had a translated version of the book yet. Nobody has any idea on how the English-speaking tournament season will start (pick up wherever the French season is at? Start over?), so there's no telling what version you'll be able to play when official tournaments come to you.

jty3
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Mars 25, 2008, 14:58:24 »

Thank you for posting the translation!  I was hoping that there would be a model that we may be able to get.  As for profiles, my friends and I will probably allow the use of either in friendly play.
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #10 le: Mars 25, 2008, 15:20:04 »

Nothing is frozen for the moment regarding the avaibility of this miniature. Geof (one of the conceptor of this game) just noted that Asmodee should be abble to propose it during the GenCon Paris.

After the way it will be sold in France (and abroad ?) is still not determined.

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #11 le: Mars 25, 2008, 19:05:40 »

Hope  the model is available alone ,  not bundle into another book,   So those that don't got the french book  can  have one this time ...
    the  independent profile was a bit to good for the points. but this officer  version it seem  as good or better 
Rogue
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #12 le: Mars 26, 2008, 00:40:05 »

Does that mean we may see a new "widely available" sculpt as well in the near future?
do not get your hopes high... to the stupefaction of many the second version will not be a commercial product and will for the most part only be available at major events (tournaments/fair). We will be lucky to get even a sniff of it anywhere outside France. Odd choice to say the least!
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #13 le: Mars 26, 2008, 07:52:41 »

Fâché Fâché Fâché Fâché I gonna hope you are wrong  on that one ....  if not ....  are you gonna be at  gencon this april Huh 
Rogue
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #14 le: Mars 26, 2008, 10:05:55 »

unfortunately I'm not wrong, the promo aspect remains. I was considering already going to GenCon but at this stage I don't know. I doubt one can pick up numerous copies anyway.
Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.