Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Brand New, need help
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Brand New, need help  (Lu 3820 fois)
Tizz
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Avril 18, 2008, 06:00:17 »

Hey, I've recently discovered this amazing looking game and really want to get into it. I'm especially interested in The Stray Ones, but am not sure where the best place to buy the models would be since I know there arent any stores near me that would possibly have them. Also I'm having a hard time understanding all the rules, is there a site where I could maybe find people who play near me to help me learn?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Avril 18, 2008, 08:01:35 »

Hi Tizz,

Welcome in Hell !

As far as I know, and depending where you live, Online shops are the only place to buy Hell Dorado miniatures in UK.

I invite you to read this thread for details:
http://arch01.forum.helldorado.fr/index.php?topic=1549.0

And to find English players
http://arch01.forum.helldorado.fr/index.php?topic=1783.0

Darth-Swen, glad to see this game becomming more and more popular in UK

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Avril 18, 2008, 09:18:01 »

I`ve never had any trouble with ...

http://www.arcaneminiatures.co.uk/hell-dorado.asp

... and the english rules can be found ...

http://helldorado.fr/ressources/telechargements/telechargement_id19/fichier.pdf

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Avril 18, 2008, 10:13:50 »

welcome to hell  Souriant

ive used arcane miniatures for 3-4 years now and have never once had a problem, theres a 10% off RRP discount on his stuff too which is great.

the rules are deceptively easy really. the only thing thats hard to remember at first is all the abilities a model has. printing out the translated ability sheets and the handy cheat sheet which are floating about on here make life alot easier though.

where abouts are you from, theres bound to be someone around. dont forget this game is only just starting out and players are sparse right now but growing all the time. were holding the first UK helldorado tournement in manchester on the 26th if you happen to be close by. even if you dont have any miniatures i have a spare army of saracens to use. the best way to learn is to try it out, even if you proxy a few models and run through the basic turn trying out the various actions etc i find it really helps. 
Doctor-Warlock
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Avril 18, 2008, 21:40:03 »

My Mrs got my Sarrasins from Arcane (ain't she a sweetie) and Russ is a great bloke!

The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper . . .
Tizz
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Avril 19, 2008, 01:09:08 »

where abouts are you from, theres bound to be someone around. dont forget this game is only just starting out and players are sparse right now but growing all the time. were holding the first UK helldorado tournement in manchester on the 26th if you happen to be close by. even if you dont have any miniatures i have a spare army of saracens to use. the best way to learn is to try it out, even if you proxy a few models and run through the basic turn trying out the various actions etc i find it really helps. 

That's a very generous offer, thank you. but unfortunately I'm located in the Seattle are in Washington State, USA. I'm very doubtful of anyone probably within hundreds of miles of me that play. I'm trying to talk a friend of mine into starting with me, so I think we're gunna have to just try and learn on our own.

Thank you all for the very helpful links though! and any more help is always apprecieted
Doctor-Warlock
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Avril 19, 2008, 02:44:59 »

Fantization in the US Stock Hell Dorado, I've only used them once (living in the UK as I do) but they were very reliable.

http://www.fantization.com/
« Dernière édition: Mai 03, 2008, 03:42:23 par Doctor-Warlock » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper . . .
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Avril 19, 2008, 22:36:43 »

Citation
That's a very generous offer, thank you. but unfortunately I'm located in the Seattle are in Washington State, USA. I'm very doubtful of anyone probably within hundreds of miles of me that play. I'm trying to talk a friend of mine into starting with me, so I think we're gunna have to just try and learn on our own.

so its a few thousand miles and a huge expensive plane ticket. come and play  Grimaçant

depending on what army you plan on using there is a couple of handy cheatsheets available that me and dogmeat have made to make the game easier, so far demons and saracens are done. they helped me a great deal earlier today when i played for the first time. it cuts out the difficult bit of the rules which is trying to remember the abilities of your models which some can be quite complicated and specific.
Tizz
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #8 le: Avril 19, 2008, 22:49:34 »

so its a few thousand miles and a huge expensive plane ticket. come and play  Grimaçant

depending on what army you plan on using there is a couple of handy cheatsheets available that me and dogmeat have made to make the game easier, so far demons and saracens are done. they helped me a great deal earlier today when i played for the first time. it cuts out the difficult bit of the rules which is trying to remember the abilities of your models which some can be quite complicated and specific.

Hah, I wish, but a $1700 plane ticket is just a bit much. Thank you again for the offer though!

I would be very interested in copies of those cheatsheets if you dont mind, especially in a Stray Ones on when it's completed! Just by knowing a little background and the models of each faction, I think I'm most interested in them.
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Avril 19, 2008, 23:00:34 »

if you fish around the forum there are several links to translated rules/cards etc. basically if its out its got an english translation on here somewhere. if you cant find em post and someone who isnt as lazy and tired as me will point them out.

if i get a chance i'll try to do a cheatsheet for the lost in the next few days, then its as simple as proxying some minis and playing out the basics til you get the hang of it.
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #10 le: Avril 20, 2008, 16:28:31 »

did you try the WarStore  run by Neal  Cap..something ?  use to get a  lot of stuff from him back in the days  I  spend in the  US
jty3
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #11 le: Avril 21, 2008, 03:07:33 »

I think Neal is still trying to contact someone at Asmodee to become a retailer for Hell dorado.  Anyone have any connections?
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.