Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  FINISHED Slinger and her Promethean Porter of Flesh Eating Slugs
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: FINISHED Slinger and her Promethean Porter of Flesh Eating Slugs  (Lu 3262 fois)
Veritas
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Juin 27, 2007, 00:28:35 »

Hi all.

This is a shot of my in progress slinger and porter. It's very much a WIP at this stage, but I thought I could get some comments on the color scheme. The slinger is the only model for the Lost that I don't like the studio scheme so I changed it rather drastically. I think the studio scheme is too clean and perfect when compared to the other Lost. So instead of flawless ebony skin I went for a pale, sickly green. I then changed the clothes to sack cloth instead of samite. Lastly, the green of the arm is how I intend on doing the chitinous bug parts on Bran Carnoth and the Retiarii.  To me it looks like her bug arm was grafted on so I wanted the color to be very different from her skin.

Anyways, here's the pic. Let me know what you think.

-Veritas
« Dernière édition: Juin 28, 2007, 18:42:01 par Graou » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
shalashaska
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Juin 27, 2007, 00:45:10 »

I like the idea of putting the frondeuse skin pale white. In fact, i think i will "borrow" your idea for mine  Grimaçant

Looks very nice, maybe you could work a little more in the cloth to give it more volume, but in general i like both the color scheme you chose and the paint job.

Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Veritas
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Juin 27, 2007, 01:27:31 »

Looks very nice, maybe you could work a little more in the cloth to give it more volume, but in general i like both the color scheme you chose and the paint job.

Yea, I intend to do more on the cloth. The models are only about 50% finished right now. I was just looking for comments on the color scheme. I will give the cloth more volume and I intend to make it look a little moldy as well.

-Veritas
Gaixo
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #3 le: Juin 27, 2007, 01:33:00 »

I'm not too crazy about the pink grubs. Everything else is looking really great, especially the skin.
Veritas
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Juin 28, 2007, 16:12:57 »

Here they are all finished up. I'm happy with them, although after I saw the pics up close on my computer I thought I might give the Slinger's robes a quick glaze to take a little harshness out of the transitions. Other than that, yea, I'm fairly satisfied.

Feel free to comment. Positive or Negative.

Next up are the Retiarii.

-Veritas
Veritas
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Juin 30, 2007, 15:43:55 »

I'm an idiot. You're not seeing the WIP picture anymore in the first shot because I deleted it from my ImageShack account by accident.  Tire la langue

-Veritas
pug
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Juillet 04, 2007, 23:17:11 »

Another good set of figures. I like your versions of these chilling miniatures.
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.