Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Very Dissappointed :(
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Very Dissappointed :(  (Lu 5641 fois)
The_Mailman
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Juillet 13, 2007, 03:03:08 »

I received my order of 4 boxsets today and ran home from work to assemble the Demons I have been waiting for! Grabbed the Demons opened them up and what did I find.....Westerners....a complete clamshell pack of westerners cards included. Any idea who I can talk to in order to get my Demons? I would hat to have to inquire the high shipping cost I already paid...any help would be appreciated
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Kradlo
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Juillet 13, 2007, 06:54:53 »

From whom did you order your minis?  I've recently dealt with Le Temple de Jeux, with excellent results, and they now carry Hell Dorado.

http://www.letempledujeu.fr/
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Juillet 13, 2007, 07:52:41 »

From whom did you order your minis?  I've recently dealt with Le Temple de Jeux, with excellent results, and they now carry Hell Dorado.
The question was to know how to fix his problem, not where he has to do the order to prevent it  Clin d'oeil

to The-Mailman:

The first thing to do I think is to contact your seller to explain the situation. If he is competent he should send you back a good daemon box free of delivery charge (may be you'll have to pay the delivery to send back the westerners box if requested)
Deal directly with the shop manager to see details of the transaction

If the shop doesn't want to help you (most improbable) you may contact Asmodee directly by mail at

Frédéric Frugier
Asmodée Editions - ZAC du Mérantais
Angle Rue aux Fleurs/Rue des Tilleuls
BP 00037
78960 VOISINS LE BRETONNEUX

or directly by e-mail at

f.frugier AT asmodee.com (replace AT by @)

Feel free to write in english he will understand. Again explain him the situation and he will propose you a solution and a process to follow to solve this problem

I hope you will find a issue quickly to finaly enjoy this game as you're expecting it !

Darth-Swen, Mistake is human, even for a seller...

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
The_Mailman
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Juillet 13, 2007, 13:13:04 »

No doubt.... the mistake it not a big deal. It will just be a hassle for whomever to rectify it.
Bob
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Breizh Team

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Juillet 13, 2007, 13:17:49 »

What is the problem ? Did you receive a westerner box, or a demon box with westerners inside ?

In the first case, your seller mistook your order, so he should exchange your box. In the second case, it is a packaging error and you should ask Asmodee for the right minis.

Easiest solution: talk a buddy into the game and into westerners Clin d'oeil

Il a Dieu à son côté, et un flingue de l'autre.
The_Mailman
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Juillet 14, 2007, 01:28:31 »

What is the problem ? Did you receive a westerner box, or a demon box with westerners inside ?

In the first case, your seller mistook your order, so he should exchange your box. In the second case, it is a packaging error and you should ask Asmodee for the right minis.

Easiest solution: talk a buddy into the game and into westerners Clin d'oeil

Westerners in a Demon Box..... Still need the Demons  have to wait and see what needs to be done with the westerners I have
Kradlo
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Juillet 14, 2007, 06:56:49 »

The question was to know how to fix his problem, not where he has to do the order to prevent it  Clin d'oeil

Fair enough!   Grimaçant
Brasidas
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Juillet 15, 2007, 06:02:42 »

Mailman, are you a US resident?  From what i've seen, the few boxsets going for sale by folks over here have been snapped up right quick.  Worse case, you could probably ebay your box (or post on any of the gaming sites out there) and get a quick response.

Show yourself a brave man, as a Spartiate should; and do you, allies, follow him like men, and remember that zeal, honor, and obedience mark the good soldier.

Thucydides 5.9.9
Anconeus
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #8 le: Juillet 18, 2007, 01:06:34 »

Mailman,

I'd be interested in pickng up those Westerners from you, possibly.  Brasidas, snakeking, and mEdwards can vouch for me if you need some references.
The_Mailman
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Juillet 18, 2007, 03:47:27 »

Would like to thank Asmodee and Grandblup for taking care of me on the Demons Boxset mix up. Fire me off an email for the boxset. I drank a few beers with Brasidas at the Ram a few years ago. ( I think he said his name was Brasidas  from the PP boards) So if it was the same Brasidas its a good reference Sourire

highreclaimer@gmail.com
Brasidas
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #10 le: Juillet 18, 2007, 06:36:54 »

So if it was the same Brasidas its a good reference Sourire
I'm the same Brasidas, although I'll probably miss gencon again this year (didn't make it out last year either).  Triste

If Anconeus gives you any trouble, I know where he lives and can shake him down for ya.   Grimaçant

Show yourself a brave man, as a Spartiate should; and do you, allies, follow him like men, and remember that zeal, honor, and obedience mark the good soldier.

Thucydides 5.9.9
Anconeus
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #11 le: Juillet 18, 2007, 17:30:07 »

Would like to thank Asmodee and Grandblup for taking care of me on the Demons Boxset mix up. Fire me off an email for the boxset. I drank a few beers with Brasidas at the Ram a few years ago. ( I think he said his name was Brasidas  from the PP boards) So if it was the same Brasidas its a good reference Sourire

highreclaimer@gmail.com

I may have had a beer in that general vicinity as well.  Clin d'oeil
Pensfan
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #12 le: Juillet 18, 2007, 17:58:17 »

And the holy triumverate is complete.  I was most likely there as well.  Clin d'oeil

If the deal with my friend Anconeus there falss through, you have the westerners sold regardless.  I will take them if he doesn't.

Clin d'oeil

Arm yourself because no-one else here will save you
The odds will betray you, and I will replace you.

Always with Courage, Ever with Honor.
mEdwards
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #13 le: Juillet 18, 2007, 19:05:25 »

Mailman,

I'd be interested in pickng up those Westerners from you, possibly.  Brasidas, snakeking, and mEdwards can vouch for me if you need some references.

I don't know...I hear he's leaving town soon.  Souriant
Anconeus
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #14 le: Juillet 19, 2007, 00:59:47 »

Mailman,

I don't know...I hear he's leaving town soon.  Souriant

I have already informed Mr. Mailman of my plans so....     Tire la langue
« Dernière édition: Juillet 19, 2007, 05:54:04 par Anconeus » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.