Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  wave 6.0, anyone ?
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: wave 6.0, anyone ?  (Lu 2943 fois)
zim
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« le: Avril 14, 2008, 18:27:50 »

any hints what is going to be released on the next wave ?
I'm really curious especially about the new models for The Lost :]
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Avril 14, 2008, 19:29:55 »

Dude, the 5th one isn't even fully revealed yet Souriant

I don't have my book, but I think the Lost still have the Squamata spitter (independent), Etruscilla (Corvus Officer), and Saurav-Geet (Squamata shaman, Independent).
« Dernière édition: Avril 15, 2008, 09:40:04 par mathieu » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
zim
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #2 le: Avril 14, 2008, 22:45:16 »

how come, everything is revealed considering the fifth wave.
I know this may be a tad too early to ask, but I don't have my book and I don't recall what's left Clin d'oeil

from what I know Suraav-Geet is very useful profile, so I am happy to see him released next.
thanks, mathieu ! Sourire

if this means we are finished with The Lost models, does this mean we will see some alternative models to yet existing ones ? like another two basic Squamatas or more Corvuses ? some of the Independents are really anticipated to have at least one another model to vary them on the table...

EDIT > aye, there are also Suamata Spitters, I've mistaken them with Squamata Trackers. so still 2 waves for The Lost as Suraav-Geet and Estrucilla are supposed to be released in the same wave, obviously. but my question still stands, are there going to be some alternative sculpts for existing ones ?
« Dernière édition: Avril 14, 2008, 23:05:39 par zim » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Avril 15, 2008, 09:46:15 »

First of all, according to Geof's post here, the last wave will consists in one Lost and four mercenary reinforcements.

As for the future releases, I'm expecting the same kind of schedule as Privateer Press, that is to say once the currently known models are all released, we'll see models of the future expansion come out, along with resculpts. Not sure there's a recent official word on that though. GenCon Paris is next month I believe, they will probably reveal a lot of things about the future.

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
jty3
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Avril 15, 2008, 21:16:59 »

I guess we'll have to wait until then for the news!  Last wave with four merc releases, maybe we'll see Shen Ra, the Bhuddist demon then!  Hopefully Etruscilla won't be in the last wave.
Breten
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #5 le: Avril 18, 2008, 01:16:08 »

And technically we haven't seen all of Wave 5.  There is still the Demon of Pride.  We've seen the Grand Demon, the vain skinless wonder, but not his partner.  I'm guessing next week.
zim
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #6 le: Avril 18, 2008, 10:48:03 »

@mathieu
that's a great info. the wait will last forever now Tire la langue

@jty3
I hope too that the sixth wave will consist of Suraav-Geet and Estrucilla.

@Breten
due to the schedule we will see the smaller compadre of the Demon of Pride next week as the last sneak peek of this month's releases.
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.