Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  Hashishin Question
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Hashishin Question  (Lu 3461 fois)
Invité
« le: Novembre 29, 2007, 07:58:03 »

I noticed that he has no command stat, but has an order he can use.  Is this common for non-command types to be able to use Orders, or is he a special case?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Fenris
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Novembre 29, 2007, 11:13:09 »

in most of cases, characters with command stat have more orders (or their orders cost more) than their command stat.
Ashishin is a special case, but look at the Slinger and her worm carrier : she has an order but no command point.

That's because of the high power of these orders (up to 23 inches move with the ashishin order, and up to 15 damage (easily) with the slinger order).  Clin d'oeil

l'Enfer est à un coup de hache de toi ! - Bran Carnoth -
Association du Jeu Fantastique de Versailles
Invité
« Répondre #2 le: Novembre 29, 2007, 16:24:28 »

thanks for that  Sourire

So i'll ask this here since it's somewhat related.  Just want to make sure I have command points down.

You take all the command points of the models that possess cmd and pool them, then those with orders can use the points out of the pool to use their order(s).  If it's a temporary command, you get the points back next turn.  If it's a permanent command, you don't?  And if you lose anyone with a cmd stat, you lose that many points in your pool for the next turn, yes?

Thanks again.
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Novembre 29, 2007, 17:37:11 »

You take all the command points of the models that possess cmd and pool them, then those with orders can use the points out of the pool to use their order(s).  If it's a temporary command, you get the points back next turn.  If it's a permanent command, you don't?  And if you lose anyone with a cmd stat, you lose that many points in your pool for the next turn, yes?
Yes to everything, except that it's the expense in command points that is either temporary or permanent, not the order itself (just making sure that is clear). The detailed explanation is on p13 of the current quickstart rules. Please let me know if those points (or any other for that matters) need further clarification/rewording.
« Dernière édition: Novembre 29, 2007, 17:41:05 par mathieu » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Invité
« Répondre #4 le: Novembre 30, 2007, 04:52:38 »

Thanks for your help.  I'll give a hypothetical to make sure I'm getting it right.

I'm using the Sarassin box as my force.  Their total command points are 7.  So they start each turn with 7.

The scimitar Pillar of Faith uses Divine Strength.  That costs one Command Point and drops them to 6.  Nazir uses Vae Victus for 1, dropping them to 5.

Next turn, they would now have 6 command points (1 back for Vae Victus, -1 point for the permanent command of Divine Strength)

The Scimitar Pillar of Faith then dies later in the round.  The next turn, they would now have 5 for the lost command point.

And one last point, some orders have a box next to them, I'm guessing they are a one time only power that you check off when you use it?

Is all of this correct?
« Dernière édition: Novembre 30, 2007, 06:33:20 par 2.0 » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Bob
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Breizh Team

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Novembre 30, 2007, 07:58:38 »

Yes. They also have the Unique keyword.

Il a Dieu à son côté, et un flingue de l'autre.
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.