Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  HD Demos at UK Games Expo 08
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: HD Demos at UK Games Expo 08  (Lu 2127 fois)
Clousseau
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Juin 03, 2008, 17:20:15 »

Spent last weekend giving demos/participation games of HD at the UK Games Expo 08 show in Birmingham on behalf of Simple Miniature Games and UKCORD.

Very busy both days, in fact on the Sunday i had only 10 minutes break all day. Played with around 130 points of Westerners vs Lost to give a flavour of the game and keep games to around 45-60 minutes (including explaining background, basic rules, this forum, etc.). Everyone was impressed (no surprise I guess) and many went off to buy starter sets (or persuade friends to buy for forthcoming birthday in one case). Saw a few of the UKCORD guys, with Rich_B almost running the demo against Rich_T mostly unaided (gave my voice a rest anyway).

So if you are new to the forum and met me there, please say Hi.

We'll be running more demos at future shows such as Colours and Gamesfest. See you there  Sourire
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Junkenstein
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Juin 09, 2008, 22:51:15 »

Hi, i played a game at the stand (Motorhead T shirt on) and bought 2 starters after; Sarrasins and Deamons.
Rich_B
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Juin 11, 2008, 01:42:46 »

Hi David, we had great fun on the day, I played another game at the club against Rich T tonight using the Saracens and Demons starters & I'm glad to report that his dice rolls are back to normal now that he is using his own dice again Clin d'oeil

One of the other guys who couldn't make it down that Sunday has already ordered some Westerners, we had some more interest from guys who didn't come, and a few others who came along but missed out on a demo are thinking hard about it as well...

Mission accomplished I think Grimaçant

Rich B

Hammer'N'Ales Wargames Club, Hucknall, Nottingham. Tuesdays and Sundays for all sorts of fantasy, sci-fi and historical gaming. See here for details.
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.