Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Vargus
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Vargus  (Lu 2471 fois)
redstripe
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

In Dante's Memory

Courriel
« le: Septembre 10, 2007, 18:49:06 »

Has anyone in the english speaking world had any luck hunting down the Limitted Edition Vargus mercenary that was given away with the rulebook?

I would really like to get my hands on this miniature and appreciate any help.  Thanks.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
psycho_alchemist
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Septembre 10, 2007, 21:40:39 »

Has anyone in the english speaking world had any luck hunting down the Limitted Edition Vargus mercenary that was given away with the rulebook?

I would really like to get my hands on this miniature and appreciate any help.  Thanks.

No, but let's hope another release will be distributed with the english version (whenever it will be... Clin d'oeil)

I want to transform lead into gold, an they say I'm the fool...
Sikil
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Heretic

72969876 sikil@msn.com
Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Septembre 11, 2007, 11:50:07 »

No, but let's hope another release will be distributed with the english version (whenever it will be... Clin d'oeil)

Most likely after Spiel, as the officially translated manuscript will be handed over to one lucky bastard of a company! Tire la langue

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he did not exsist."
- K. Söze
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Septembre 11, 2007, 21:12:10 »

Vargus?  ...

the model I got when I got the book  was the" La Voyageuse "La Voyageuse   never ear of a Vargus model  before.
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.