Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  WarStore and Hell Dorado
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: WarStore and Hell Dorado  (Lu 2996 fois)
Larkin Vain
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« le: Février 12, 2008, 19:18:00 »

From their forums.

http://www.thewarstore.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4705

Citation
Alrighty gang. We at TheWarStore need your solid input. We have evaluated several lines (the process is ongoing so the list will be added to if you don't see your request here at this time).

We need to know if you and/or your gaming buddies will buy the following lines. We have a limited amount of inventory space and these lines will be a substantial investment in space, employee time, and of course money.

Here are the lines that we are considering adding or restocking. We want to know that you will purchase these and not just yeah -- get these they look great -- I might add them later to my mountain of unpainted lead -- I'm looking at all the eye candy on Neal's site. We need to get a solid number of people that are interested in these lines.

Mongoose Publishing Babylon 5
Helldorado
Dark Realm 6mm Fantasy Figures
Urban Mammoth Metropolis

I will be keeping track of the answers and will post the results next Friday.

Thanks so much.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Février 12, 2008, 22:01:45 »

That's very good. Perhaps we'll eventually get Hell Dorado stuff at reasonable prices if there's more than one retailer over the whole US...

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Larkin Vain
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #2 le: Février 13, 2008, 10:14:56 »

Yep. I hoping that's what will happen. This might break my self imposed ban to not buy anything until an official English release.

Larkin Vain
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #3 le: Février 16, 2008, 18:13:24 »

Looks like we have a winner!

Citation de: TheWarStoreSweetie
And the winners are Helldorado and DRM 6mm.

http://www.thewarstore.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=6243#6243

Invité
« Répondre #4 le: Février 16, 2008, 18:22:51 »

awesome!  Hopefully that'll either make them cheaper by the Warstore or at least make Fantization creep their prices on them down just a tad.
GrimDog
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Février 16, 2008, 21:05:15 »

i doubt they will be any cheaper they are pricey as hell to import considering the craptastic exchange rate ATM.

I haven't bought anything past a starter box and won't until they actually release the game in english (cards and rules).  My gaming group feels the same way.  We all agree that the game is awesome looking though.
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Février 16, 2008, 22:24:55 »

i doubt they will be any cheaper they are pricey as hell to import considering the craptastic exchange rate ATM.
The conversion rate shouldn't matter as much as it looks from Fantization prices. 20.6% of the tag in euros is VAT that shouldn't appear on US$ prices, and that largely covers shipping. Either Fantization got a funky deal with Asmodée, or they make us pay a premium since they are the only convenient way to get the stuff in North America. In both cases, having another source to get the figures will give both store an incentive to find a way to propose them at reasonable prices (which is far from being the case right now).

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.