Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Asmodee stops the edition of Hell Dorado.
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Asmodee stops the edition of Hell Dorado.  (Lu 56783 fois)
Magno
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #75 le: Mai 14, 2009, 19:24:42 »

Yes, please provide some calming feedback or some closure to work with. If the former, then also tell us the Mercenaries/Westerners are getting Illuminati troops.

Grimaçant
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Silmarilias
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #76 le: Mai 15, 2009, 04:19:41 »

In regards to some info on whats happening this was posted amongst some 1635 rules and cards information today on the front page of the main site, information relevant to this post includes the original text and as translated through google :

Regarding the official site, it resumed normal operations at least until June 30 Nous publierons divers articles et news jusqu'à cette date. We will publish various articles and news until then. Je vous rappelle que nous commencerons à dévoiler les 4 derniers officiers à partir de la première semaine de juin et que ces derniers seront disponibles à la vente le 26 juin. I remind you that we will begin to reveal the last 4 officers from the first week of June and that they will be available for sale June 26

Asmodee négocie toujours la reprise de la gamme Hell Dorado et bien que ces négociations avancent dans le bon sens, nous ne sommes pas encore en mesure de vous annoncer une quelconque bonne nouvelle. ASMODEE still negotiating the resumption of Hell Dorado range while these negotiations are progressing in the right direction, we are not yet able to announce some good news. Encore un peu de patience ! A little patience.

So it would seem all is not yet lost as it says at the end of the 2nd paragraph, which is certainly a good sign  Sourire
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #77 le: Mai 15, 2009, 10:21:53 »

If the former, then also tell us the Mercenaries/Westerners are getting Illuminati troops.

Well, they would have to be really from the Lost, as the Illuminati are really reptilian shape shifters. David Icke can't be wrong on this.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #78 le: Mai 20, 2009, 09:21:45 »

Googletranslate is your friend:

Citation de: French section
Topic: GenCon + 3 weeks

«On: May 18, 2009, 15:16:23» 
Kayle Raven
Pioneers
Officer

GENCON + 3 weeks   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Geof said to GenCon that we give news on the potential buyer in 3 weeks, and there it is.

I seem but insisting that it rumeurise seen a lot on other forums, it's history to clarify 

Reply # 1  «On: May 18, 2009, 19:21:27» 
Gilthanas
Pioneers
Officer

Re: GenCon + 3 weeks   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paella, bullfights and sun are they clues? 

Reply # 2  «On: May 18, 2009, 19:35:15» 
Desrues
Pioneers
Lemurs

Re : Re : Gencon + 3 semaines Re: Re: GenCon + 3 weeks   

Wo! Corvus Belli?
Or Tales of War? 

Reply # 3  «On: Yesterday at 00:11:56» 
M120
Officer

Re : Gencon + 3 semaines Re: GenCon + 3 weeks   

my brothers is the season resume business 

Best rumors are the badly translated ones. Clin d'oeil

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Falk
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #79 le: Mai 21, 2009, 00:50:26 »

Huh? I don't understand what this is supposed to mean. Can anyone translate?  Souriant

l enchanteur
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #80 le: Mai 21, 2009, 02:55:58 »

To sum up:
Geof said he would give us some nuze in 3 weeks (which have now past), still no official report but some clues: "Paella, bullfights and sun"
These seem to be positive and push Desrues to wunder if the new buyer would be Corvus Belli or Tales of War.
M120 answers its time for "la feria", its the season when buisnes commes back (?)
Now to bee clear, i have no idea why they arived to such conclusions, but the late rumors have been positive, we are just waiting for an official statment.
Magno
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #81 le: Mai 21, 2009, 17:46:44 »

Hoping, hoping. If this happens, I can finally get some Sarassins.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #82 le: Mai 27, 2009, 09:01:06 »

*mutter mutter*

Still nothing and even the french area seems to be rather quiet about the issue. Do I need to start foraging the published french and english PDF:s for later use in case the main site and the forums shut down in the near future?

Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #83 le: Mai 29, 2009, 14:00:07 »

Des problèmes de santé d'un proche parent du principal acteur de la reprise font que les négociations sont en stand by pour le moment.
Les discussions reprennent la semaine prochaine.
Tout avance, on y verra bientôt clair.
Thomas DAVID

Rough (and loose) translation (Googletranslate is my friend):

Due to health problems of a close relative of the main actor in the negotiations, the negotiations are on hold at the moment. They will resume next week and hopefully will soon finish.

Xerxes
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #84 le: Mai 29, 2009, 17:05:48 »

main actor in the negotiations

I really like this translation ;P
Angora
Pionniers
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #85 le: Mai 30, 2009, 00:08:54 »

I await news with anticipation....
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #86 le: Juin 01, 2009, 23:29:44 »

I really like this translation ;P

Oi! I wrote it hastily between my clients. I don't speak/write french and english isn't even my native language (although I consider myself to be fluent). The point got across though and french sometimes seems to have rather curious expressions from an english point of view. Put the original text into google translate and see what it produces. That's what I had to work with.

(no, I'm not really ticked off by your post - I just felt that the way I translate french into english might need some clarifying before others start to complain about my curious choice of wording)

mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #87 le: Juin 01, 2009, 23:39:58 »

french sometimes seems to have rather curious expressions from an english point of view.
Every language sometimes has rather curious expressions from another language point of view Clin d'oeil. You don't even need to look into another language to find expressions that make no sense, just visit a region you're not from in your own country.

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #88 le: Juin 18, 2009, 09:47:23 »

The natives are restless

Dennis
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #89 le: Juin 23, 2009, 02:19:20 »

Still twiddling my thumbs... any news?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.