Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Asmodee stops the edition of Hell Dorado.
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Asmodee stops the edition of Hell Dorado.  (Lu 56783 fois)
Angora
Pionniers
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #120 le: Juillet 15, 2009, 09:51:23 »

I heard that an American company is still interested from the guys at my LGS.
I've been buying what I want though - just in case  Grimaçant
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #121 le: Juillet 15, 2009, 21:35:19 »

i agree any news even if its just waffle would make people feel better. as mathieu said people are leaving the game and the longer it lasts the worse it will get until it gets to a point where only a few die hards will remain and when and IF HD comes back it will have to battle it's way back after undoing all its good work getting it's current following. i can understand they don't want to say anything until its concrete but they could at least tell us if things are progressing rather than just nothing.

Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #122 le: Juillet 19, 2009, 21:51:39 »

More loose bits of rumor from the dark french side

Citation de: Feu06 (googletranslated)
If no info no filter, there is good reason.  Grimaçant
And for having apris by various means divert  Roulement des yeux I understood their silence and'm all heart with them.
When you know why, you understand this silence and forgive that.
To say that simple if the silence is broken, the future will be compromised Helldorado  Grimaçant
So passience  Clin d'oeil
Citation de: lolo (googletranslated)
So, no news is good news, I guess the team to Helldorado surement had signed a commercial agreement with a close of confidentiality to be observed during the award of the baby between the buyer and Asmodée, practice in the business world.

Indeed, due to fire, let us be patient, this silence is good news (well I think).

Interpretation: the negotiations with the US buyer seem to be proceeding well, but before the deal is closed, we cannot be given any further information, but the signs seem to be more good than bad.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #123 le: Juillet 21, 2009, 14:49:44 »

heres hoping...the silence is flustrating though.
Magno
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #124 le: Juillet 27, 2009, 05:24:38 »

Well, the longer this takes, the harder its gonna be for them to jump back into the market with a couple new fantasy-esque skirmish games launching.

I don't think there is any chance of firing this game up around my area any more. Unfortunate that gamers tend to be very impatient.

Oh well.
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #125 le: Juillet 27, 2009, 10:18:45 »

i'm starting to feel like that too. if and when HD returns im pretty sure it's dead in my area already.  Indéci
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #126 le: Juillet 27, 2009, 11:52:10 »

Well surely if people have been playing it they'll have models already. All it might take is a nice new shney english rulebook!
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #127 le: Juillet 27, 2009, 12:45:54 »

Not really playing much at the moment, but as soon as a nice shiny rulebook and some even shiner new models come out I`ll be there. 

As will most of you, I suspect.   Grimaçant

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Rho
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #128 le: Juillet 27, 2009, 14:06:11 »

I wouldn't worry too much - those who have some miniatures and might neglect the game a bit currently will at least have a close look at the game once there is a new publisher with the more than likely english rule book and some new miniatures. Than there are those who'll love the miniatures for the sake of painting, if you like the style for my part HD miniatures are pretty much the highest quality you can get your hands on - they don't care much about how 'alive the game is'. And finally there are those who have only heard of the game and it's a skirmish game ... it's not like you have to invest that much of money. Most people who like skirmish games enjoy trying out new ones.

I hope that we'll know more within 2 month the latest.
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #129 le: Juillet 27, 2009, 14:12:32 »

I heard that an American company is still interested from the guys at my LGS.
THe thing is the guys at your LGS most likely got the "info" from here, they only relay the same completely unconfirmed rumor we've had for months.

Interpretation: the negotiations with the US buyer seem to be proceeding well, but before the deal is closed, we cannot be given any further information, but the signs seem to be more good than bad.
I'm not quite sure we can assume anything about anything based on unreferenced hearsay and wishful thinking. For all we know Feu06 could have "indirectly learned" the info it at his LGS as well (unfathomable source of indirectly learned but inaccurate information), and lolo really is only wishing that no news is good news.

I don't have any info, only a strong feeling that indeed they've been demanded to remain silent (why else would they be so quiet?). I don't get what good whoever demanded that thinks it's going to bring. Perhaps they're just giving a try to Rackham's way of conducting business Clin d'oeil

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #130 le: Juillet 27, 2009, 18:19:25 »

I don't get what good whoever demanded that thinks it's going to bring. Perhaps they're just giving a try to Rackham's way of conducting business Clin d'oeil

Oh, sweet jesus, I hope its not Rackham.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Rich_B
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #131 le: Juillet 28, 2009, 10:11:22 »

Nah, its probably GW Tire la langue

Things are quiet around here but we can't get new players involved or buy new shiny things until solid news is released and retailer restocks get put out... Its in limbo but a great way to relight the blue touchpaper would be to announce a deal with a new publisher/owner and to set a release date for the English rulebook. Once that happens it'll take on a life of its own again!

Hammer'N'Ales Wargames Club, Hucknall, Nottingham. Tuesdays and Sundays for all sorts of fantasy, sci-fi and historical gaming. See here for details.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #132 le: Juillet 28, 2009, 10:37:15 »

Then again, perhaps they have been ordered to remain silent so as to ensure the sales of the products still in stock. Who knows. I really can't say that gamers have been that impatient. Perhaps there have been flamewars on the french side, but considering it has been 5 months since the initial information on the cease of production and most players still seem to be interested and some new players are still recruited as stocks last, I wouldn't call the gamers impatient as such.

Heck, if the game would lack official support, the best thing for Asmodée to do would be release the books and current translations for public release (as the rulebook has been out of print for a while AFAIK) and create a limited open license for the future development of the product. They could even keep the copyrights to themselves. The community is there and it is still fanatical to the bone and unless there is an unbelievable slap to the face (like Rackham did with C:AoR) of the community, there are still good chances that the game will survive and thrive. Heck, probably the last stocks of the miniatures would sell quickly enough.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #133 le: Juillet 28, 2009, 10:40:08 »

If it is indeed an American company maybe they're waiting until Gencon to give an announcment. I was kind of hoping CB would pick it up, I love Infinity and would trust them to not balls it up. As long as whomever buys it doesn't change it (well, I can forgive some degree of censoring) I'm happy.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #134 le: Juillet 28, 2009, 13:58:03 »

Well, GC would be acceptable, but if there isn't any real information within a week of the event, I'm REALLY going to be pissed. Right now, a small(ish) 7-8 player tournament that I'm arranging the 2nd of August is keeping me busy.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.