Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  Orders Clarification
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Orders Clarification  (Lu 3214 fois)
Clousseau
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Juin 16, 2008, 00:28:40 »

Can a figure utilise 2 passive orders in the same activation?

e.g. Sister Eloise uses an order to appear on the board, and can then use another order to have 'Assassination'. Correct?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Juin 16, 2008, 00:54:44 »

Almost certain this is the case. I'm sure I've seen reference to it, talking about the Saracen Spearman. He can use his two Passive orders and his Active order, all at once.
Corto
Pionniers
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #2 le: Juin 16, 2008, 03:32:13 »

Correct. You can use passive orders (and of course free ones) as many times as you want during your activation.

Examples:
* Lancer's scorpion sting that you can use twice (it was limited to 2 in an errata)
* The lancer again for the speed of the ourebi: if you have 8 command to spend, you can make him speed 9, and it can also be used to boost him if he is knocked down (as the bonuses are applied after the reductions, he is def 2 after KD but with 3 uses of the power he goes up to def 5, the max it can get with that order), only you need to have planned on this before being taken down as you cannot use any order when you are down!
* Ambassador's under his protection which you can use before attacking someone and then again after
* not the assassin's walk in shadows as the text clearly indicates it can only be used once.

Active or extenuating orders on the other hand can only be used once per activation, of course.

Sarrasins, égarés, démons, occidentaux, mercenaires, et un voyageur sans age...
Saracen, lost, demons, mercenaries, and one timeless traveler...
Tobyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Juin 16, 2008, 12:53:29 »

I would agree with everything except the KD as it states that you cant use orders and the only thing you can do is stand up, although as its a passive order i'm not 100% percent.
Corto
Pionniers
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #4 le: Juin 17, 2008, 02:06:32 »

That's why you need (as I stated) to use the order before you are knocked down, as after that you cannot. But the order states that you get +1def until the end of turn, so even if you are KD afterwards, you still keep the bonus.
You can't use the order any more but you still benefit from its effects.

Flipper19
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Juin 17, 2008, 14:23:42 »

On that topic if two people have a order they want to go off at the same time who get first crap. (Namley Grotz stunning a lancer to stop him pumping his CBT through the roof.) Who get the first order off, is it allast in first out? Alternated i.e one lancer pump/gortz stuns no more lancer pumps.

Just a question that I would like to know for the weekend.

Cheers guys
PHILL
Corto
Pionniers
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #6 le: Juin 17, 2008, 15:55:55 »

In the case of Lancer vs. Gotz, there is no possible conflict: since both orders are passive, they must be used during each unit's activation. Since one unit activates at a time, the first one to activate will get his order in. Hence the importance of Dominance.
The problem can arise for free orders, as they can be used during the opponent's turn. An example given was 2 infernal ambassadors doing vae victis and canceling each other's VV. I don't think there was an official response, but the simplest is to let the player holding dominance make the other announce what he is doing, or act first, whichever he/she prefers.

Flipper19
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Juin 17, 2008, 18:18:03 »

Yeah thanks for the, not the best example there but you got the idea.  I hope that this is the case, just makes sense.

Thanks
PHILL
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.