Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  the Traveler, 2nd profile
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: the Traveler, 2nd profile  (Lu 6211 fois)
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #15 le: Mars 26, 2008, 10:55:19 »

Oh well !!!
 Will  use the old one  with the new card them

C'est la vie
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Doctor-Warlock
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #16 le: Mai 03, 2008, 03:34:24 »

Whilst I understand and appreciate the reasoning for these event only Miniatures, it does 'put me off' the Game a little.

As I have health issues that prevent me attending such events (especially on short notice) a lot of the time, I find myself wanting to complete my collection and the only recourse open to me is Ebay (and paying exhorbetant fees) to get my hands on miniatures such as The Traveller.

Having just spent a small fortune on all the Mercenaries I now realize there is one I most likely will never be able to get.

Its a shame really, it spoils my (and no doubt other peoples) collecting enjoyment.

The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper . . .
Flipper19
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #17 le: Mai 04, 2008, 14:16:18 »

Well I've managed to get one for one of the Fanboy three events (not sure which one yet have to sort that out with jackie), but yeah I'll try and source some more so if you guys can't make it you at least get a chance to try for it some other time.  Oh and by the way the scuplt is awesome.
Doctor-Warlock
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #18 le: Mai 04, 2008, 14:19:06 »

I'll try and source some more so if you guys can't make it you at least get a chance to try for it some other time.  Oh and by the way the scuplt is awesome.
That sort of does and doesn't make me feel better about it at the same time . . . . . . . .

The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper . . .
Flipper19
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #19 le: Mai 24, 2008, 12:15:24 »

Trying to please people I've managed to get hold of another two (three all together) for fan boy tournies. So Fingers crossed that everybody that plays at the shop will get hold of one through one means or another.  BTW cheers Graham.

Only saying this to keep peoples moral up on this point as this is the only part of this game that is in the slightest bit annoying.
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.