Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  Translated starters stat cards.
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Translated starters stat cards.  (Lu 8647 fois)
Teapot
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Juillet 01, 2007, 06:55:59 »

Hey, folks,

I've uploaded English stat sheets for the minis included in the Westerners and the Saracens starters on Void Gamers. Look under "Renaissance to 1900 Downloads" here: http://www.voidgamers.com/channel/historical/renaissance

They're .pdf files, just over 300kb each. The sheets are A5 format, so save some paper and print two pages per sheet (or four double-sided, whatever).

If you spot any mistakes, let me know.

I apologise if hosting these files on a public domain is in any way derogatory towards the awesome folks at Asmodee, and will ask the host to remove the documents if prompted to.

Best regards,
Michael.
« Dernière édition: Juillet 09, 2007, 15:19:50 par Jalikoud » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Fenris
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Juillet 01, 2007, 15:52:05 »

I spotted some mistakes for westerners :

- Instead of "edged" for long swords, prefer "Slashing" I think.
- In description of the arquebusier, you let the fencer's order

And for saracens :

- Description of the djinn's aura of protection is not complete, it must says :
No muslin in the aura can be targeted by direct hit from ranged attacks, and an explosive weapon cant target a spot that's in the aura field (you will say it better yourself, I'm french  Grimaçant)
And in "aura of speed" description, you may replace "all muslims" by "muslim in effect area", that may be conflictual...

- in description of Ashishin's order, that's not "The destination must not be under enemy player’s control", but "out of reach of any ennemy".

Clin d'oeil
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

l'Enfer est à un coup de hache de toi ! - Bran Carnoth -
Association du Jeu Fantastique de Versailles
Teapot
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Juillet 01, 2007, 16:22:10 »

Thanks, I'll fix 'em up.

I left out the full description of djinn's aura to save on space, as far as I recall.

Posting the updated .pdf's on voidgamers now.

[EDIT] And done! Updated the Saracens a second time to add the description of genie's aura, as suggested by Fenris.
« Dernière édition: Juillet 01, 2007, 16:32:47 par Teapot » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
pug
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Juillet 06, 2007, 09:02:29 »

Can we expect to see the lost or demons anytime soon?
Teapot
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Juillet 06, 2007, 11:01:42 »

Sure. Give me a day or two. I don't have their starters, but their stat cards are up on the official website anyway, so no sweat.

Regards,
Michael.
Ichiban
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #5 le: Juillet 06, 2007, 16:43:57 »

Sure. Give me a day or two. I don't have their starters, but their stat cards are up on the official website anyway, so no sweat.

Regards,
Michael.

Thanks, Michael!

How do you ask a man to be the last one to die for a mistake?
Brasidas
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Juillet 06, 2007, 22:44:09 »

Thank you for creating these, I think they'll be very useful.  Sourire

Show yourself a brave man, as a Spartiate should; and do you, allies, follow him like men, and remember that zeal, honor, and obedience mark the good soldier.

Thucydides 5.9.9
Teapot
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Juillet 08, 2007, 16:10:28 »

Translated stat sheets for the Demons starter are up on Void Gamers. I'll have the Lost Ones (the Wayward? The Dispossessed?) done tomorrow (day off!).

I ran out of space when typing up Asaliah's sheet, so the spell descriptions had to be left out. I'll translate them and post them in this thread a little later.

Cheers all!

-Michael.
Ichiban
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #8 le: Juillet 08, 2007, 17:47:45 »

Awesome. These are great player aids. Thanks for the hard work!

How do you ask a man to be the last one to die for a mistake?
Teapot
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Juillet 08, 2007, 18:36:42 »

No worries. It's a way to familiarize myself with the rules and shape up my rusty French a little bit.

Asaliah's spells are:

Believer's Plague
This spell affects one opponent in base-to-base contact with the lemure. The model loses a number of Wounds equal to double its Faith value, regardless of Protection.

Nauseous Cloud
This spell creates a round (6'' in diameter) cloud centered on the lemure that lasts 2 rounds. The cloud is Radiant (consumed (poison - lasting 1/5)) and entirely Obscured.

Possession
This spell affects a single combatant in base-to-base contact with the lemure. The model becomes Controlled. In order to regain control of the model, the player rolls a number of dice equal to its Faith. If the result is at least one 5 or one 6, control is restored to the initial owner. If the model has 0 Faith, the player rolls a single die, and regains control on a pure 6.

Cheers,
Michael.
« Dernière édition: Juillet 08, 2007, 18:52:14 par Teapot » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
pug
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #10 le: Juillet 09, 2007, 08:09:02 »

Cheers for the translation of the demons Michael. Cant wait to see the Lost done. Keep up the good work!
Dariokan
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #11 le: Juillet 09, 2007, 10:47:18 »

Hi dude. There's an error in the Succubus description : the Shield of Lust last only till the end of the turn. Demonic fury last until the end of the game and does not make all allies immune to terror, but gives her +2 Movement, 2 Combat and 2 Faith.

Good work anyway  Clin d'oeil (even if I won't use it cuz I'm French  Grimaçant)
Teapot
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #12 le: Juillet 09, 2007, 12:14:30 »

Thanks. I forgot to change the description of the order from another mini. The .pdf up on voidgamers has now been updated.

Cheers!

[EDIT] Minor change - renamed Damned of Anger to Damned of Wrath.
« Dernière édition: Juillet 09, 2007, 12:19:04 par Teapot » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Teapot
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #13 le: Juillet 09, 2007, 13:49:35 »

The Lost are up!

Best regards,
Michael.
Jalikoud
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Lapin Halal

Courriel
« Répondre #14 le: Juillet 09, 2007, 15:19:28 »

The Lost :

Slinger ( frondeuse) Pincer don't get " reload 2". Sole little mistake I saw Clin d'oeil.

I should try to translate Tarik, Baptiste Valombre, Isha Akshay, Samaël and Isaïa Ben Moshe ( next wave).

Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.