Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Official English Rules ???
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Official English Rules ???  (Lu 7874 fois)
zim
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #15 le: Décembre 29, 2007, 09:17:20 »

hi !
due to the first post on the forums I would like to say 'HI !' to everybody Sourire

definitely nice to see some familiar 'faces' around here. the game definitely deserves such support and only thing that prevents me from spending more and more money (so far I have starter and first box of Daemons and planning on buying starter of The Lost) on this game is the lack of official english rules. speaking of which... any word on the official tranlation is yet to be heard or the silence engulfed this topic ?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Alienor
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #16 le: Décembre 29, 2007, 10:26:23 »

Work is still in progress, as the rulebook isn't the only bit that needs translation, the other bits (like stat cards, text for the boxes and so-on) keep getting in the way a bit...  But it's coming along, slowly but surely  Clin d'oeil
Mr. Murder
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #17 le: Décembre 29, 2007, 10:42:18 »

Good 2 hear! Is there any word on if the cards r going 2 b released seperatly? Just curious cause if they r I'll start buying some of the minis  be4 the english rules get released.
zim
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #18 le: Décembre 29, 2007, 13:36:06 »

I second to this question, as I want to buy second starter in couple of days. and that definitely would help me making a decision whether to buy or to wait a bit.

I suppose there is no approximate date of the english releases to hit the stores
CCCP
Ambassadeur Infernal
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #19 le: Décembre 29, 2007, 15:03:36 »

Citation
I suppose there is no approximate date of the english releases to hit the stores

No...sorry.
Magic Dave
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #20 le: Janvier 05, 2008, 23:42:40 »

Man i cant wait for the rules, played a cople of games down my club but now holding out for the rules.

:DI can ditch all the A4 sheets i have as rules and stats.

Wargaming in Suffolk, UK.
http://www.sadwc.co.nr/
CaffeineBoy
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #21 le: Janvier 18, 2008, 18:20:44 »

A big HELLO from yet another new face (keyboard).

With the recent release of the English pdf, I finally took the plunge and bought me every Sarrasin fig I could lay my hands on at Fantization (perhaps obviously, I'm in the US). 'Course, they're French, and my French... well... limited doesn't even begin to cover it. Put me down as another highly motivated early adopter who would LOVE to have the English cards available separately, once they're ready.

On a related matter -- whilst out proselytizing at my FLGS I ran into surprisingly heavy resistance, considering what gadflies my fellow gamers are and how amazingly beautiful the minis seem to be. Nobody wants to buy into yet another European game with questionable US support. Many feel stung by Rackham 'cause of their translation and distribution difficulties (not to mention the whole paradigm shift to PPPs). Infinity is suffering a similar fate as the minis are impossible to find around here (at least their rulebook is more successfully... regionalized). Anyway, I'm glad Asmodee is taking their time with the translation. I love the tone and humor in the pdf and I'm looking forward to more. Keep up the good work!

Of course, is there anyway it could be done... like... yesterday? Heck, even today would do.  Clin d'oeil
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.