Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  [Official] 1635 rules and cards
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: [Official] 1635 rules and cards  (Lu 15278 fois)
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Janvier 13, 2009, 07:15:39 »

The rules and cards were posted in French here.

Here is a quick (and not so pretty) translation of the rules. The cards (or at least the changes compared to their 1634 versions) will come tomorrow. Well some of them at least.

EDIT:
the Lost
Demons
Saracens
Westerners
Mercs
Please don't hesitate to let me know if you spot any mistakes/typos.
« Dernière édition: Janvier 19, 2009, 19:38:43 par mathieu » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
themailedfist
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Janvier 13, 2009, 18:06:11 »

Thank you Mathieu.

Was there really that much abuse of Mercenaries to need these rules?  I've never actually used any Mercs along with my Westerners, so I am a little surprised to see this.

Also - is there a CLEAR ruling on how we are to use the 1635 versions?  Do they replace the 1634?  Are they optional?  Can we mix and match old and new in a forcelist?  Etc?

--Robert
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
CCCP
Ambassadeur Infernal
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Janvier 13, 2009, 18:29:56 »

Citation
Do they replace the 1634?

Yes. And the english cards will be release soon.
themailedfist
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Janvier 13, 2009, 18:45:54 »

Hello, CCCP folks.

So the old cards are No Longer To Be Used?

Just trying to be clear here.

---Robert
CCCP
Ambassadeur Infernal
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Janvier 13, 2009, 18:56:42 »

Citation
So the old cards are No Longer To Be Used?

Yes
themailedfist
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Janvier 13, 2009, 19:16:43 »

Thank you very much for the clarity.

--Robert
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Janvier 14, 2009, 10:55:03 »

i thought they wernt going to raise the points cost of anything, foulques the black is 2pts more  and spitters gone up 1AP too.

they've cottoned onto asaliah being able to control bran too (immune/controlled  Pleurs ) i did so love killing stuff with bran, one of the few ways to stop him with any kind of reliability.

« Dernière édition: Janvier 14, 2009, 10:58:36 par Bork » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Janvier 15, 2009, 20:17:02 »

Whoa, most of the saracens were boosted...

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Joona
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #8 le: Janvier 16, 2009, 01:39:34 »

Should the Grenadiers pistol also have Penetrating strike like the Fencer has? It's not in the French card but I was wondering if this was a mistake or done on purpose? (OK, the pistol is quite useless compared to the grenade but still...).
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Janvier 16, 2009, 08:00:33 »

westerners are getting serious changes to their officiers, baptiste and georg both 5 and 10ap cheaper respectively both with boosted CMD values, this is something they really needed. CMD points are always thin on the ground with westerners, might get some initiative to use mine now.

i like how all the high end offiiciers are now 70pts ish, makes them far more playable. like the changes to the obese damned of gluttony too, really changes how he's played.

bran is MUCH better now and the only high end officier not to be reduced (rightly so) terror/2, CBT 8, reduced warcray cost and CMD 5 make him the unstoppable juggernaut he should be with better Leadership abilities. still hefty points cost but your really getting what you pay for now.

etruscillas new order is nice and will save her bacon more than once i think

overall i like virtually everything thats been changed. nothing game breaking and just the small changes will really change peoples armies as so many minis are now more of a viable choice, the default selection list each faction has wont be as defined anymore. good job
Lemminkäinen
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #10 le: Janvier 17, 2009, 08:15:57 »

Damned of Wrath also got Premier Choc, which is missing from the English file.

Huge thanks, Mathieu!
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #11 le: Janvier 17, 2009, 17:03:02 »

Damned of Wrath also got Premier Choc, which is missing from the English file.
Good catch, thanks.

All the card changes are now up. I'll update them accordingly as small modifications keep coming (Wormpile is supposed to get Intangible, for example).

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
WEiRD sKeTCH
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

The Devil Inside

Courriel
« Répondre #12 le: Janvier 17, 2009, 19:04:25 »

Thanks again mathieu. Your help with these translations are invaluable.  Grimaçant
« Dernière édition: Janvier 17, 2009, 19:16:16 par WEiRD sKeTCH » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Nutzoide
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #13 le: Janvier 17, 2009, 19:40:05 »

Thanks mathieu! It's great to know how things have shaped up already, though I'll now worry more for my poor squishy demons when they finally get an outing!

Though I can't really call the obese glutton "squishy" any more, which feels really weird!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't... It's not an easy afterlife down here you know!
Lemminkäinen
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #14 le: Janvier 17, 2009, 20:08:48 »

Saracen's Jafar the Efreet's order of getting free charges also changed so that it can only be triggered when (friendly?) Saracen models die. Which is a really good thing Sourire

Can someone explain the addition to Sha Ren Zhe's order - does it mean that he will fight twice after the teleport? Also, does Charon's order's Stunned state function differently from the usual Stunned state which lasts for X activations as opposed to X turns (X being one in this case)?
« Dernière édition: Janvier 17, 2009, 20:16:03 par Lemminkäinen » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.