Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  First game first questions
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: First game first questions  (Lu 3644 fois)
Starscream
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Août 03, 2008, 19:23:11 »

Hello everyone

finally, a friend and i decided to try out this game. so, we got ourselves both demon and sarracens starters (i play with demons) and played our first game on friday! in the end the the only thing we had on our minds was: WHAT A GREAT GAME!!

From my point of view, the game is very well designed, with almost every troop having something that can influence others in some way. From my "experience" Grimaçant, succubus and the ambassadeur are a great team, deadly almost! which is a pain in the ass right now, because im going to switch with my buddy tonight and play with the sarracens Souriant

Now, we came across some issues, which we would like to clarify:

- Concerning both starters, is the dominance value correct: Demons( 14) Sarracens (16)?
- Lemures can be activated in the turn they are summoned?
- If its not the last mini to be activated, can i activate a lemure twice in a row (using vae solis)?
- Can someone charge from inside a opaque cloud to a target outside the cloud?
- "summoning lemures" is a focus action. just i have to say "im doing a focus action in order to summon a lemure" and nothing else (no dice roll, etc)?
- Is "Nauseous Cloud" explosive (i.e., it is afected by Djinn's permanent aura of protection)?
- "Faith" stat: what does it do? how can it be used?
- now the big question....Panthere de chasse has Intercept 6 against lemures (and attack of opportunity). Intercept cancels lemure special abilities burrower and elusive. So, does this means that everytime a lemure enters 6" area around the panther it takes 1 DMG automatically? and everytime he tries to activate inside the area he takes 1 DMG point, even if he ends outside the 6" area?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Corto
Pionniers
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #1 le: Août 04, 2008, 01:29:51 »

Good to see new enthusiastic players, welcome aboard.

* Dominance :
   Demons CMD 8 (Asaliah 6 + Succubus 1 + Ambassador 1) + 9 non-insignificant units = Initial Dominance 17
   Saracen CMD 7 (Nazir 5 + Pillars 2 * 1) + 9 non-insignificant units (Panther does not count) = Initial Dominance 16

* Lemures cannot be activated on the turn they are summoned

* Lemures cannot receive orders ("insoumis") so you can't use vae soli.

* Opaque blocks line of sight, either coming in or going out. But you don't need line of sight to charge so you can charge in or out of a cloud.

* Nauseous cloud is an element, no an explosion so Chams does not protect against it.

* Faith is rarely used: it is used in certain specific rules (see Asaliah's possession spell); instead of protection for spiritual damage (Samael for example); also it's used to determine mystical control of a zone in certain scenarios. Granted, it's not the most useful stat.

* Yes lemures entering the 6" zone around the panther will take a point of damage, but they will not if it's the panther that is moving to them or if they start inside the zone (unless they re-enter for a strange reason). Also, while in that zone, they have to respect all the control zone rules.

Hope that helps
G.

Sarrasins, égarés, démons, occidentaux, mercenaires, et un voyageur sans age...
Saracen, lost, demons, mercenaries, and one timeless traveler...
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Août 04, 2008, 12:04:46 »

Panthers and "Devil dugs" (two headed doggy in the Lost faction) are Asaliah's worst nightmare (since her spells are amazing), kill them asap. No really, now. Kill it now!
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Août 04, 2008, 12:09:38 »

lemures are always activated twice in a turn (but can't be the last one)   they don run  mind you  and you must give the oponent a cance of reacting ... meaning , you activate  the lemure  the first time  your oponent them move one of his model and  then you can move your lemure again.

Faith  play a more inportant role in scenarios  and of course againts  some spells  Believers plague  is a nasty one  were the model take double the  faith value  in damage ...  aslo the spiritual damage weapons  came to mind they seem  not a good deal  as  some time the faith give  better protection , but it mind if you are figthing the Stray ones ,   ...  the misionary  of the westeners  heal some models their faith value  if they come inside his aura ...  

also Quijote cn only  recruit Westeners of faith  2 or below ...  There is another mercenary  guy that get +1 combat dice per  model of faith 3 or above ....

Starscream
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Août 04, 2008, 13:51:03 »

ups! i didnt mean 14, but 17 Grimaçant silly me....

Thank you all for your answers! they're most valuable!
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.