Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  Possession
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Possession  (Lu 3061 fois)
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Avril 26, 2008, 12:31:26 »

Asaliahs spell, possession - when does the enemy model check to see if it is no longer possessed? Is it in the maintenence phase or whenever it activates? Also, if the latter, does that mean the enemy makes a check when the demon player activates the model and, should the check succeed, does that mean the enemy must activate that model then and there and the demon player essentially misses an activation? Can vae soli still be used by the demon player to activate another model should things go awry?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Avril 26, 2008, 21:38:14 »

Hello .
as soon the lemure  with the spell possesion  get into contact with the   the  model.
the model  roll  x dices  and  if he  get 5 or 6 depending on his faith value ,model with faith=0  roll one dice and need 6  to avoid possesion  better faith more dices  and 5 + to avoid  it ,  he will not  be possesed

possesion last only for an activation so as soon a possesed model  is activated the model  go back to his former  ownwer at the end of his activation   
Newbie_From_Hell
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Avril 26, 2008, 22:20:27 »

ok at least we have a ruling to go on Sourire Sourire Sourire

as a follow up question if a model has a faith of - (not 0 but -) aka golem can it be possessed

as a follow up follow up question Sourire Sourire if a model that has been activated this turn is possessed the model remains in your control for 1 activation and you may use him the following turn (for those that don't speak, newbie rambling Sourire Sourire Sourire )

if i possess a model on turn 2 that has been activated on turn 2 can i activate him on turn 3

follow up, follow up, follow up question if the above is yes and he contrubtes to the command pool i assume the opposition (the original owner) doesn't get his cmd score this turn.

been wanting to ask this lot for weeks but keep forgetting

Roulement des yeux Roulement des yeux Roulement des yeux Roulement des yeux Roulement des yeux Roulement des yeux
Rogue
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #3 le: Avril 27, 2008, 02:45:36 »

Citation
if a model has a faith of - (not 0 but -) aka golem can it be possessed
no

Citation
if i possess a model on turn 2 that has been activated on turn 2 can i activate him on turn 3
yes

Citation
the original owner doesn't get his cmd score this turn.
no. at least I don't think so, this would make possessing an officer way too powerful. Having said that he can't issue orders (vae soli/vae victis) so if the Demon player decides to keep him in waiting for as long as possible in the turn it may in effect amount to the same inconvenience.
« Dernière édition: Avril 27, 2008, 02:57:35 par Rogue » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Avril 27, 2008, 06:50:45 »

gonna need to ask that one to Gordon ..  but I remember  you can't use  orders or summon lemures  or use the auras of the possesed model . you can only walk, run ,charge, , shoot or runaway  and count as one of your models for  numeric inferiority rule  . if you gonna run trough dificult terrain or a Zaone of control  is you  who pay the comand point  and no the original owner
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Avril 27, 2008, 13:02:09 »

Cheers, that cleared a lot up. Perhaps it was lost in translation but possession seemed to be a bit too good against the likes of the Lost! This way makes more sense anyway, it doesn't seem like Bran Carnoth would let himself be possessed for any great length of time, especially by a puny Angel!

So to clarify, once the lemure makes contact, the spell activates and the target model comes under the demon players control for 1 activation, the affected models company doesn't lose any cmd but can't give or recieve orders for that model while the spell is in effect. If the model hasn't been activated already this turn it then can be, by the demon player, or else it returns under the control of its original controller in the following maintenence phase. If it has been activated before the spell is cast, it remains in the demon players control in the following turn. Phew, that was a mouthful!

I'm really beginning to love Asaliah.
Rogue
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #6 le: Avril 27, 2008, 14:22:47 »

hum, it's almost correct... the fighter returns to his owner as soon as the Demon player has completed his next activation (not the next maintenance phase). So if it's an officer the availability of vae soli and vae victis resumes there and then.

So it's a tactical choice how you play your puppet: early to counteract another figure's movement or late to maximize the inconvenience in using orders... not that you have to possess an officer but let's face it most of the time if you can get to him he's likely the guy you'll go for.
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Avril 27, 2008, 17:12:31 »

yep  is the officer  the one you wanna  get under this spell. I have sufer it  on Bran  and it is not fun  to see him smaking one of his  retiraries silly

Rogue
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #8 le: Avril 27, 2008, 18:05:38 »

... not mentioning that's one turn he won't use his special ability. I rushed it last time I played Goron because he was pumping lemures like mad with this very purpose in mind.

Personally I think that like Alazais order it should only work on Independents (and troops) but I guess that would really take a lot away from the spell. Still with the ability to generate 3 in a game and use them all from turn 2 to 4 that's a bit overpowering... but maybe it's because I've not yet thought of a practical way to neutralize them.
« Dernière édition: Avril 27, 2008, 18:08:42 par Rogue » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.