Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Presentation of the "Voyageuse 1635"
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Presentation of the "Voyageuse 1635"  (Lu 2506 fois)
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« le: Mai 20, 2008, 13:11:08 »

Find bellow a translation of the new article relative to the Voyageuse 1635 from the official Hell Dorado web site

As you already know the "Voyageuse" reclently became an Mercenary Officer. An opportunity for Thomas David to create a new sculpture from a concept art of Bertrand Benoit.

The "Voyageuse" will not be sold in shops but will be available on the official web-site against Prima-Materiae. It will also be available during Hell Dorado manifestations.

Even if the new profile of the Voyageuse officialy canceled and replaced the old one, you're allowed to use the old version of this miniature in couple the new recruitment card
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
Flipper19
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Mai 24, 2008, 11:46:10 »

Ok when does the 1634 become non tourney legal for us brits?  Sorry to be a pain. Just need to know when I have to beg for a 1635 card off someone.
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Mai 24, 2008, 14:15:35 »

Ok when does the 1634 become non tourney legal for us brits?  Sorry to be a pain. Just need to know when I have to beg for a 1635 card off someone.

I don`t think theres such a thing as tournament legal for Britain since we don`t really have any official stuff.

I`d personally say now.  The card is up on the website so theres no reason to use the first.  I`d hazard a guess that the promotion from Independant to Officer was to stop them being used in every list.  Its a little bit dirty.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Flipper19
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Mai 25, 2008, 13:25:36 »

Yeah I think that fair. Also it was a bit harder to get the first one, so that cool.
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Mai 30, 2008, 13:31:33 »

I don`t think theres such a thing as tournament legal for Britain since we don`t really have any official stuff.

I`d personally say now.  The card is up on the website so theres no reason to use the first.  I`d hazard a guess that the promotion from Independant to Officer was to stop them being used in every list.  Its a little bit dirty.

I have now changed my mind.  For no good reason I now think that anybody with a La Voyageuse should be able to use the figure as a Merc in their armies.

(As a side note, package received today Darth_Swen.  Cheers.)

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.