Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Lemm's introduction to Demons
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Lemm's introduction to Demons  (Lu 18495 fois)
Newbie_From_Hell
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #15 le: Mars 23, 2008, 02:10:05 »

any chance of the 3rd and 4th release

I can't for the life of me figure out how to use the Demons of greed

Cheers
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #16 le: Mars 23, 2008, 13:16:24 »

any chance of the 3rd and 4th release

I can't for the life of me figure out how to use the Demons of greed

Cheers

do you mean ''Laurel and Hardy'' Grimaçant as I  call them 

the skiny  version  is a great  companion figther .. he will be good at suporting or being suported in a figth  dependin who you are fighting ...

if you are engage againts a  big  guy ( base wise or point of life  wise )  you want to use him  with as many combat bonus as you can muster .. vae victis  charisma aura ...    get s many rerol as posible ...   inmobilizing  the oponent is your goal .. if not at least you stun the model  for the next combat .  the  demon  may die  but is you have samael arround  you may tranfer  the wounds to him .
them using a vae soli hit the  fallen guy  with  another model an attack without retaliation ....

if you are figthing a small model  (small base  and low to medium point of life) ...  hit the model  with  another model  first , making  the guy a bit soft , wounded or nearly wounded ...  an then use Vae soli and  try to  eat the  guy with your demon ... this will make the demon become  obese and intact(if the skiny was wounded  once it become fat it heal  totaly)    chances are that  a low PL trooper will be digested  on the upkeep phase,   if the model is one with several point of life  it may take a couple of turn  but this probably mean that you eated an independent  that will be removed from the table and  his comand point  ,if it have, will be  lost .
now you have an obese  demon that need  protection  and  suport in  the form of combat dices and a body guard   as his defence and combat are low  never move this guy as  he is  slow and  it recieve a bonus dice in combat if some one attack him  if he get in combat  use vae victis  as he  hit hard ...   

if he survive the storm and finaly  digest the model in his  belly  the he will become the skiny again and   it will heal again any  wound  he took as an obese form ...
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.