Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  The Any news on english release thread -
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: The Any news on english release thread -  (Lu 3160 fois)
carnage4u
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Janvier 22, 2008, 18:47:41 »

Hello
  I did do some searching to try to see if anything new has been posted and have failed. as I am actually having dreams of this game (weird I know)   I really am hoping for some sort of push to get this out in english

I didnt know if there was an offical statement on any sort of timeframe that im missing. I will probaby break down later this year and start buying the french version of the game and learn french and download english translation. but I'm sort of going crazy waiting for this game.

i was hoping to find a sticky thread as not to start a new one asking about this.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Janvier 22, 2008, 21:16:21 »

for what I know,   someone  told me    that  there is  at least one copy  of the book in english  alrready  and was show   at Spiel (?)   gamefair  in Germany  and that they were trying for a  double release  english /german  but  I have not  hear  any  rumor from  germany  ....  so  who know...  we may get  a surprise  come  the spring ....

mEdwards
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Janvier 22, 2008, 21:34:25 »

for what I know,   someone  told me    that  there is  at least one copy  of the book in english  alrready  and was show   at Spiel (?)   gamefair  in Germany  and that they were trying for a  double release  english /german  but  I have not  hear  any  rumor from  germany  ....  so  who know...  we may get  a surprise  come  the spring ...

Well, that's pretty good news. If they have more than one copy, I'd buy it.  Grimaçant
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Janvier 22, 2008, 23:12:59 »

I know  the spanish  are pushing too for their trnaslation and have an unoficial one  that look really good  i know as well they have the fluf  trnaslated but not available  on the net  so that may indicate  something ... 

my last wave of reinforcment  arrive yesterday and the boxes  come with the name in  5 diferent languages ...
french italian  spanish english german  and  at the back it read  "the book is sold separately"...

SO  it could be real soon ..... 
Jadin
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Janvier 23, 2008, 16:07:12 »

A friend of mine and I are eagerly awaiting the english version. They are going to box them with English cards as well, yes?

I can't wait to play the Sarrassins. I will get that Arabian Nights army Ive always wanted to play.
Brence
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Février 23, 2008, 12:42:42 »

I indeed hope they will make work of it any time soon...Until then lets wait it out...It does strike me that most miniature games start of in a native language before adopting to "universal" english... Confrontation, Anima Tactics, Infinity, etc. Owwel as long as its coming I can deal...It is certainly coming thou right?
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Février 23, 2008, 15:50:11 »

It does strike me that most miniature games start of in a native language before adopting to "universal" english...
Well you have to start making money on what you created before investing even more to release it in English...

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.