Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  Question about Layla's spells (Boots of Lead) and lemures in general
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Question about Layla's spells (Boots of Lead) and lemures in general  (Lu 2268 fois)
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Octobre 22, 2008, 11:01:30 »

The boots of lead spell doesn't state that the lemure would be consumed with the activation of its effects (although the rulebook says that usually they dissipate/explode/are consumed when the effects are activated).

Then again, her other spells have a "as long as the lemure is in play", which doesn't indicate that the lemure would be consumed by its magic while the effects are active.

I also looked at Sara's spells and even the exploding lemure is not marked as consumed by the effect.

So more or less, when lemures are NOT consumed by their effects?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Octobre 22, 2008, 12:38:55 »

My understanding is that the lemure is destroyed whenever the spell effects are triggered unless the spell they carry specifies that they remain in play (the "as long as the lemure is in play" you mention).
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.