Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  starter boxes domination value
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: starter boxes domination value  (Lu 2812 fois)
Rogue
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« le: Août 08, 2007, 22:22:23 »

since I got that wrong on my first game I thought it would be useful to collate the startup domination values of the starter boxes here. The whole calculation appears so new users still take notice of how the calculation is done for their customization later on...

Citation
Before the game, each player calculate his initial Domination value as the sum of CMD values of the Officer and the Independents in his Company, plus the number of models within the Company (except those with the Insignificant ability), plus the sum of First Contact values (an ability some models may have).

Occidentals: 4 (Vargas) + 1 (Aidan) + 1 (Fencer) + 1 (Missionary) + 9 (figures) + 0 (first contact) = 16
Saracens: 5 (Nazir) + 2 (pillars of Faith) + 9 (figures) + 0 (first contact) = 16
Demons: 6 (Asaliah) + 1 (Ambassador) + 1 (Succubus) + 9 (figures) + 0 (first contact) = 17
The Lost: 4 (Bran) + 6 (figures) + 0 (first contact) = 10

Citation
If the players have equal Dominations, the one with the largest number of models gets the Domination. If it’s still a tie, the Company with the Officer with the highest CMD wins.

this yields the following domination relations for the starter sets: Demons > Saracens > Occidentals > The Lost

I hope this helps players just starting up. Let me know if I got that wrong yet again.
« Dernière édition: Août 09, 2007, 00:33:23 par Rogue » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
nbk
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Août 08, 2007, 22:52:18 »

The Hunting panther is insignifiant.
--> Saracens: 5 (Nazir) + 2 (pillars of Faith) + 9 (figures) + 0 (first contact) = 16

Hell's fang is insignifiant too
--> The Lost: 4 (Bran) + 6 (figures) + 0 (first contact) = 10

Vargas have only : 4
Occidentals: 4 (Vargas) + 1 (Aidan) + 1 (Fencer) + 1 (Missionary) + 9 (figures) + 0 (first contact) = 16

this yields the following domination relations for the starter sets:  Demons > Saracens > Occidentals > The Lost
« Dernière édition: Août 08, 2007, 22:58:14 par nbk » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

"L'expérience est une bougie qui n'éclaire que celui qui la porte."
Confucius
"Ca n'empêche pas d'écouter les autres."
nbk
PaulK
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Août 08, 2007, 22:57:43 »

Occidentals: 5 (Vargas) + 1 (Aidan) + 1 (Fencer) + 1 (Missionary) + 9 (figures) + 0 (first contact) = 17

Wouldn't the Occidentals be the following?

/PaulK
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Rogue
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #3 le: Août 09, 2007, 00:31:44 »

doh, goes to show how necessary the exercise was!
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.