Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Georg von Holbein
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Georg von Holbein  (Lu 2656 fois)
Invité
« le: Janvier 19, 2008, 03:34:17 »

Thought I would get some English discussion on this great figure.  I translated the following pretty roughly (any French speaker who wants to step in and correct, please do) :

Georg Von Holbein (Knight guy)
Move 6 (5 wounded)
Def 4 (3)
Faith 3 (2)
Command 4

CBT 7 (6)
PR 4!!
Wounds 12 (4)

Abilities
Arch Enemy - Saracens
Terror
Furious
Chaotic Charge
Charisma
Elusive

To The First Go the Glory:
Passive/ 3 CMD Permanent/ Unique
At the end of Georg's activation and before an enemies activation, alllies  in waiting may activate before any others. Georg's controller chooses the order of activation even if there are effects that would normally.

Moment of Grace:
Free/ 1 CMD Permanent/ Unique
Georg gains First Strike (Defense) in the next melee he participates in.

Vae Soli
Vae Victus
Georg can use a 3 CMD Vae Victus in leiu of only the 1 or 2 CMD Vae Victus

OK... now he seems really solid.  His PR is incredible, but he seems CMD deficient for the most part.  You are very tempted to use a lot of orders with him.  3 for his big unique, 1 for a smaller unique, the tempting 3 CMD Vae Victus (dood!), but his 4 Command Points means you're going to be pulling in a lot of Independants to use him well which could end you up with a pretty small force as he is 80 points.  For those of the Westerner experience, what westerners are going to be used well with him?  I use his arch enemies, the Saracens, so he's no help to us  Sourire  Any thoughts or ramblings about him?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Janvier 19, 2008, 23:26:25 »

if your translation   is correct

"to the first go the glory "would be  super powerfull used  with as many  Arqaubuser grenadier  you may have

will probably need to posisiton  the shooters  before hand to maximize their effect  so I won't be using the order in the first turn ...

the other one   "moment of grace" will come in handy when  fighting  any of the big  beast  or other oficers ...
I would do something like  this in my activation  engage or charge  fight combat  and if I survive  when the model I charge is activated use the  order  and hope  it work and kill the model before  he attack

I think I will use him with the "Double soldiers " and grenadiers  Arqaubusiers 
Lemminkäinen
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Janvier 21, 2008, 12:11:49 »

He really is very nice. His high MOV means that he can choose his frays and try and avoid stuff that goes through armour (like Life Drain or certain spells). All in all healing will interesting with this guy. As his toughness is mostly due to the high PR, even a little healing goes a long way, so Pavlova's and Missionary's healing is more useful than usual. That said, I agree with 2.0 that Georg is a CMD-sink with all those juicy commands, so cheap Independents with a CMD-value are in order, so to speak.

Taking the armour penetration into account, his damage table certainly looks juicy enough Sourire
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.