Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  Loss of Command question
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Loss of Command question  (Lu 2683 fois)
Invité
« le: Janvier 19, 2008, 22:17:32 »

I've always wondered this, but have never been able to express what I'm talking about in good actual words  Sourire  So I'll give it my best shot.

How is loss of a commanding model affected by command points already lost by permanent orders?  I will give an example as best as I can.

You have 1 Officer with 4 Command
You have 3 Independants with 1 Command each
You have a pool of 7 Command Points

Your Officer uses a permanent order that reduces your command pool by 2 points.  So you have 5 points on the next turn.

Next turn your Officer dies.  How is your command pool adjusted at that point?  Do you lose 4 points from your temporary pool?  Which would reduce you to only 1 point now per round.

Or would you only lose 2 points, taking into account the 2 permanent points you'd spent earlier, now reducing you to 3 Command points on your next turn?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Janvier 19, 2008, 23:00:17 »

right on the spot  when your officer die you are left whit only one CMD point ...

look it this way ...  the pool of comand point are at your disposal to  use in any order you  want to use in a turn  they don't  belong only to  the models  that  bring them to the company

but when a model die  he lose any comand point  he may have .... and is  removed form your tempoarl pool and to the basic vaule  in the maintenance  phase ...

thing get even worst  if you are kill by a  model with mis au mort  as this can  make your temporal  pool zero 
Jalikoud
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Lapin Halal

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Janvier 19, 2008, 23:06:56 »

When one of your miniture with a command value of 1 or more die, you immediately lose an amount of CMD point equal to its command value. Next turn, you will deduct this loss to your command pool.

For example, we will assume that you are playing with the westerner starter, which has a base CMD value of 7 ( Vargas 4 et three independents with 1 CMD each), this is your base value at the beginning of the game.

Now, during turn one, you use 3 temporary CMD to activate some order. During the control phase, a the beginning of turn 2, you will get back to 7 CMD.

During turn 2, let say that you spend 4 temporary CMD and 2 permanent CMD ( Reload of Aidan Saint James, for example). Your CMD temporary pool is 1 and your permanentpool  is now 5.

But thing are getting really awry, and right before the end of the turn, Vargas ( your officer) die, stabbed by an Ashishin. You will immediately deduct 4 temporary CMD to your pool ( which go down to 0) AND at the beginning of the next turn, during control phase, you will also lose 4 CMD. Your new CMD pool will be 1 for the rest of the game.

Citation
Do you lose 4 points from your temporary pool?  Which would reduce you to only 1 point now per round.

It's what happens.

« Dernière édition: Janvier 20, 2008, 00:48:56 par Jalikoud » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Invité
« Répondre #3 le: Janvier 19, 2008, 23:57:52 »

excellent, thanks all!
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.