Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Wave 5 Box Sets
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Wave 5 Box Sets  (Lu 8394 fois)
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« le: Mars 27, 2008, 14:26:53 »

Credit goes to TGN for these ....

http://www.fantization.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=10289
http://www.fantization.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=10290
http://www.fantization.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=10291
http://www.fantization.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=10286
http://www.fantization.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=10287

Not too sure about the Greater Demon of Pride.  The face looks a bit wierd being in a different colour.  Guess that won`t be an issue for the model.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
jty3
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Mars 27, 2008, 14:50:03 »

Reminds me of the end of Pumping Iron with Arnold Schwarzanegger when he is competing in the Mr. Olympia contest and he is posing next to a smaller bodybuilder who is basically a mini-Arnold.
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Mars 27, 2008, 15:59:09 »

i kind of like them, its a comical look but it makes them even more twisted IMO.  will have to look at the rules to see how i can fit them in my army because it'll take alot to evict my grand dammed of wrath and succubus from my list
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Mars 27, 2008, 16:09:16 »

Agreed.  The Grand Demon of Wrath is almost a signature piece for the demons.  I was having a closer look at the stats the other night too and that succubus is a beast!  I`m tempted to get another box set so I can field two and ebay off the Asaliah.

EDIT:  Hang on a sec.  According to the HellBuilder application at 4Thralls the Grand Demon of Pride doesn`t have a cost.  Its associated to the standard Demon of Pride.  Must be something that triggers off the transformation .....
« Dernière édition: Mars 27, 2008, 16:13:22 par Dogmeat » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
jty3
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Mars 27, 2008, 16:18:14 »

Are there going to be demons for the other seven deadly sins besides pride, gluttony, wrath and sloth?
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Mars 27, 2008, 17:47:30 »

Its associated to the standard Demon of Pride.  Must be something that triggers off the transformation .....
No transformation here. They are both on the field, and they get a bonus when the other one dies (I think Courageous, but I don't have my book here).

Are there going to be demons for the other seven deadly sins besides pride, gluttony, wrath and sloth?
They are expected in the expansion planned to release next year. Well at least I expect to see them in there Clin d'oeil

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
mEdwards
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Mars 27, 2008, 18:25:47 »

Its associated to the standard Demon of Pride.  Must be something that triggers off the transformation .....
No transformation here. They are both on the field, and they get a bonus when the other one dies (I think Courageous, but I don't have my book here).

Yeah, its similar to Isaiah and the Golem.
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Mars 27, 2008, 19:14:07 »

Citation
I was having a closer look at the stats the other night too and that succubus is a beast!

yeah at first glance i was going to use the infernal ambassador to use my spare 30 points up then after seeing what a succubus' stats are like when shes buffed herself up the choice was made  Grimaçant 8 in CBT and a DEF 6 against male opponants with a MOV of 14 means shes very much a opponant to be feared. looking forward to using her and the grand dammed of wrath as a bulldozer combo.
Jalikoud
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Lapin Halal

Courriel
« Répondre #8 le: Mars 27, 2008, 21:23:44 »

A resumé of what can ( and cannot do  Roulement des yeux) the miniature iof this fifth wave :

Westerners :

Alvaro Acheverra de Balguer : the old inquisitor is rather expensive and quite squishy, even if he can ( with humble results Clin d'oeil) defend himself. He is quite costy, too, but fielding him will provide you 2 CMD points, which is Huge for Westerners. His unique order, Divne Stupor, can force models with a faith stat of 3 or less to give up their next activation. Last but not least, his aura of fanatism give the fanatic ability to all papists in a certain radius ( get slightly better stats when they are wounded).

Soeur Heloïse is, well, an homicidal nun. She is not deployed with your miniature, and will appear latter during the game ( in base to base with an ennemy model or anywhere on the battlefield, depending of the amount of CMD you are ready to paid for). She can attempt to Murder an ennemy model ( +5 fight for the next fight, to a  total of 8 !!!). Spiritual damage. She is very annoying to contact ( on 4+, she desingage before anyone can roll dice).

Sarracens :

Dibukkims are soldiers, who, for some mysterious reasons, loose their sanity in hell. There stats are better than other human grunts, and they can behead their opponent before they blink an eye ( swift stryke/Attack, 10 dommages max, 4 CBT). But thing can get awry for all players if they are hurt : they quickly became berserk. In this state, they can receive no order, and, worst, they attack anyone, friends or foe...

Demons : the couple of Damned of Pride.

Well, the couple is the most expensive miniature in the entire game at the moment ( 42 points). The dwarf one is quite frail, but very deceitful. He automatically boost his fellow in a six inches radius ( +1 CBT? can stack with charisma) and has a second ability very funny ( called denoucement). The great one is basically a melee monster, in some ways, he is tougher than the Great Damned of Anger ( best DEF, can regenerate). He can defy an ennemy in base to base ( no one can disengage until the end of the fight). Of one of them die, the other one get Courage ( Special ability : I was the one who was right !).

Losts :

Squamatas pathfinders are master scout. They can camouflate in any rough terrain. Their Advanced Deployment 4 allow them to hurl poisoned javelines to the ennemy quickly.

Mercenary :

Squamatas wanderers are canny scouts ( Arpenteur, Eclaireur, Premier Contact) and capable fighters ( CBT 3, DEF 4, 7 hit points, PR 2) who will work for any factions. They are quite unexpensive, too ( 12 points).
« Dernière édition: Mars 27, 2008, 23:09:40 par Jalikoud » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Mars 27, 2008, 21:40:37 »

interesting cheers for the run down
jty3
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #10 le: Mars 28, 2008, 00:29:06 »

The nun sounds great!  Nice assassination type character.

Dibbukims should be fun as well, they remind me of whirling dervishes!
Junkenstein
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #11 le: Mars 28, 2008, 09:57:29 »

The Assasin Nun sounds (and looks) fun.
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #12 le: Mars 28, 2008, 10:07:40 »

im not wholly keen on my own models slaughtering my own guys, looking at my army list i doubt i can find a place for them in my sarracens list anyway.
AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #13 le: Mars 28, 2008, 11:21:50 »

They're probably similar to Warhammer Goblin Fanatics, or Warmachine Fellblades - keep 'em away from your units, and they won't be so much of a problem. Sourire

Ah, yes; keep them more than 2" from your troops, problem solved. RapidStrike (attack) is handy, too. Run 'em towards the enemy's goons, and let fly Sourire

I'm still trying to think of a better translation for "squamates" than simply "lizardmen".
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #14 le: Mars 28, 2008, 11:34:52 »

aye and i remember just how much luck i had with my goblin fanatics, all the more reason to steer clear  Souriant
Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.