Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Demons of pride
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Demons of pride  (Lu 2904 fois)
g
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Mai 26, 2008, 14:25:57 »

Anybody found a space in their Demon lists for the Demons of pride. Really like the figures so keep using them.
Unfortunately I think that they are overpriced for what they can do. Anybody got any suggestions on how to use them??
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Mai 26, 2008, 18:23:55 »

ive played 2 games with this list

Army Points: 199/200
Domination: 15
CMD Points: 9

Asaliah / 60
Dammed of pride / 42
Grand dammed of pride / 0
Succubus / 29
Grand dammed of wrath / 26
Succubus / 29
Dammed of sloth / 13

i found the dammed of pride very useful especially mid game when things were beginning to get wounded. quite often a key enemy model will get into a position to use a sneaky order/spell etc and having the attraction/6 order the dammed of pride can suck him into close combat with big bro and more often than not big bro comes out on top. its risky but mid game is usually when asaliashs healing order is used to any damage the big pride takes is normally healed. the little prides aura is also very handy to boost CBT. try to get him in the same range as something with charisma for a +2CBT bonus.

for the points your only really paying 21AP each which isnt too bad when you consider your getting a decent heavy hitter who is can challenge people and keep the chosen model out of the game til one or both dies. the little pride is resonably tough with 9 hit points and PR 1 and dodge ability and is a good buffer and is tactically very good to have around. attraction 6 used at the right moment can swing a battle i promise you.
Lemminkäinen
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Mai 27, 2008, 08:48:54 »

That's very few models, which is kind of a risk in scenarios that call for tactical domination (or whatever it is called in English - the one where you control objectives by having more models there). Me and another Finnish Demon player came up with this exact same list independently of one another:

Asaliah
Damnè de L'Orgueil
Grand Damnè de L'Orgueil
Ambassadeur Infernal
Grand Damné de la Colère
Damné de la Paresse
Damné de la Paresse
Damné de la Paresse

I can see the point in having both Succubi and the Lesser Damned of Pride in the same list, as the small dude's CBT bonus is cumulative with the Charisma bonus from the Succubus. Still, if one is going for straight out effectiveness, Ambassador is really hard to beat. Countering Vae Victis and especially Vae Soli is just incredible.

As for the Damneds of Pride, that challenge ability is downright incredible and wisely used can win games almost by itself. If you can catch someone like Layla with the Greater Damned - well, that's just really bad news for the Saracens.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Mai 27, 2008, 21:58:45 »

Oh crud. Not only are my "regular" opponents the aforementioned 2 demon players, they both are now sporting the same list... and I just happen to play saracens.

Oh well, who said life in hell was supposed to be easy...

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Mai 27, 2008, 22:04:45 »

Oh crud. Not only are my "regular" opponents the aforementioned 2 demon players, they both are now sporting the same list... and I just happen to play saracens.

If all your opponents play the same list then it should be easy to make a list to take them all on.   Grimaçant

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Mai 27, 2008, 22:14:52 »

That would naturally be the logical answer, but I have my doubts..

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Corvus-ITA
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

jester4@libero.it
Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Mai 28, 2008, 14:08:55 »

Here's a sort of "shock list" with the disposition
Tsilla

Succ. Is. A.Inf   DO
Golem    GDO    GDC

199pts,9CMD,16dom

They are quite close to each other in order to gain +1+1CBT from the succube and the "little proud"
If someone menaces Isaia he will be protected on one side by the succubus and on the other by the DO who can easily use his attraction order. The two heavy hitters on the side also have Reach 2" to avoid incursions and the Infernal Ambassador can help everybody with terror and bodyguard
Haven't tried it yet, it's just anidea I was workin' on Clin d'oeil
« Dernière édition: Mai 28, 2008, 14:14:53 par Corvus-ITA » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

At the great wood's mouth,
by the deep cave's door,
I listened to something
I had heard before.

The wood's mouth.
In a field, I am the absence.
Wherever I am
I am what is missing.
...and IN SILENCE I OBSERVE
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.