Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  english boxes?
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: english boxes?  (Lu 2099 fois)
detals
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« le: Juin 24, 2008, 10:18:30 »

Do the boxes (miniatures) also come in an english version, or do I have to print out the translations that are posted on the board? Also is there a english version of the rulebook (not the DL version but the proper rulebook they sell on asmodee)?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Darth-Swen
Modérateur
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

DS Delivery' Service

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Juin 24, 2008, 11:12:15 »

Hi,

The recruitment cards included into the starter and extension boxes are in French.

And there is no English "hard cover" rulebook available "yet" but Geof is working really hard to fully translate it.

As you already noticed it basic rules are already available to download. Some English guys are proof-reading the "terrains" rules, scenarii and recruitment cards and a lady is finishing the translation of the background.

It is just a matter of time before you have everything to enjoy this game

Fell free to contact me by MP for details

DARTH-SWEN, Acheteur obsessionnel, Peintre occasionnel
Occidentaux 23/487 (4.7%) - Démons 0/461 (0 %) - Sarrasins 62/484 (12.8 %) - Égares 0/388 (0%) - Mercenaires 147/456 (32.2%)
AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Juin 24, 2008, 17:57:41 »

Forum-member Breten has done translations of the stat cards for the Westerners, Saracens, Lost and Demons.

I'm told that an actual physical English-language rulebook is a while away yet - after the Spanish version at least. Like Darth-Swen says, PDFs of the cards and rulebook (the bits that aren't done already, like scenarios and terrain rules) should be along "soon". Your guess is as good as mine as to when "soon" will be. Sourire
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.