Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  HD Demo at Bovington Show
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: HD Demo at Bovington Show  (Lu 2724 fois)
Clousseau
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Juillet 04, 2008, 01:28:38 »

My son & I will be running demos at the Bovington 2008 wargames show this weekend. One table on Saturday and maybe two on Sunday. Pop in and say hello!

The show is at a tank museum with the stalls and games in amongst the tanks so should have a good atmosphere. Hopefully we'll get time to look around as well. Lots of stuff to see and do by the look of it!

http://www.battlegroupsouth.org/index.php?page=bovington-2008
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Clousseau
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Juillet 06, 2008, 22:32:05 »

Despite this being rather a quiet show we ran quite a few demos, and as usual everyone was impressed. Quite a few went away with sets - one guy buting 3 starter sets and at least 6 add-ons!

Thanks to Graham at SMG for his support.
Fettster
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #2 le: Juillet 10, 2008, 14:58:47 »

Guilty! Really enjoyed the game run and got my self the Saracens, Westerners and Demons plus some extras! And then spent Sunday night downloading rules.
Another wargaming obsessison calls!

Leigh
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Juillet 10, 2008, 15:23:32 »

Guilty! Really enjoyed the game run and got my self the Saracens, Westerners and Demons plus some extras! And then spent Sunday night downloading rules.
Another wargaming obsessison calls!

Leigh

Welcome.  Pies are on a table at the back, drinks to the left.  Exits are here *points forward* here *points backwards* and here *points down*.

Enjoy your stay.

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Kurrelgyre
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Juillet 15, 2008, 09:42:23 »

I was a good day, I was down there with 2 friends demoing Infinity but is was Helldorado that got most of the action, a fantasy game in a tank museum go figure, next time I might get a game.  Grimaçant
Clousseau
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Juillet 15, 2008, 19:54:49 »

I was a good day, I was down there with 2 friends demoing Infinity but is was Helldorado that got most of the action, a fantasy game in a tank museum go figure, next time I might get a game.  Grimaçant

You are welcome to a game anytime, but next demos will probably be at Colours unless you can get up to Cranfield one Saturday.
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.