Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  The Conquest Mission is brilliant
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: The Conquest Mission is brilliant  (Lu 2133 fois)
Invité
« le: Juillet 09, 2008, 16:12:27 »

Played it for the first time last night and it completely makes you change the way you play your game.  I played a Saracen force against my buddies Lost force.  He uses a pretty elite force usually, last night was Bran, 2 Squamata Warriors, Maw of the Abyss, Vorneus, and Wormpile (oh how I hate Wormpile).  I had Nazir, Chams, Shield Pillar, Hashishin, Lancer, Alchemist, 2 Berber Hunters, and a Sanctified Warrior.  Our usual MO is to jump towards the middle and duke it out it seems and I'm usually on the bad end of that.  Tonight, I kept what I wanted to do in mind for conquest points and stuck to that, he went mostly with out usual MO and I think it really cost him.  I was now able to somewhat avoid Bran and take out his lessers, while fulfilling my goals during the game for a eventual 7-1 route in Conquest Points.  Including a beheading of a Squamata Warrior and bring back to my deployment zone by Nazir.

One question and a couple rules questions.  Can a model start with the artifact, or do you have to have it on the ground to be picked up at the beginning of the game?

Rules questions:  Do 1's always fail?  My Alchemist was knocked down and then attacked by a squamata warrior, the -2 DEF would have given him a 1 DEF, is that an auto hit?

Can you do movement/combat in any order?  Can I throw a dagger with Hashishin and then move him afterwards if I didn't move before the shot?  The action phase in the English PDF doesn't say you have to do your actions in any order, so I was wondering. 

Thanks and we'll be playing this mission pretty much all the time, it's wonderful.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Juillet 09, 2008, 16:44:01 »

Rules questions:  Do 1's always fail?  My Alchemist was knocked down and then attacked by a squamata warrior, the -2 DEF would have given him a 1 DEF, is that an auto hit?

A defence of 1 means the enemy auto hits.  Triste

Can you do movement/combat in any order?  Can I throw a dagger with Hashishin and then move him afterwards if I didn't move before the shot?  The action phase in the English PDF doesn't say you have to do your actions in any order, so I was wondering. 

You can do movement/shooting in any order. 
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.