Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Chronicles of Zaebas 3 in english
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Chronicles of Zaebas 3 in english  (Lu 8836 fois)
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #15 le: Février 05, 2009, 21:24:00 »

HEAD HUNTERS

The gathering of knowledge naturally doesn't prevent the infernal fighters from risking everything to eliminate their most threatening opponents.

DEPLOYMENT

Each player has two zones of deployment that are squares of 10 fathoms aside and are situated in the opposite corners of the battlefield.
The player who has Advantage chooses which player places his first fighter in one of his zones of deployment (of his choice).
Then, the second player places one of his fighters in one of his zones of deployment (of his choice).
Once this has been done, the players will, alternating turns, place one of their fighters in the zone of deployment opposite to the one where they previously placed a fighter.

DURATION

The battle lasts for 5 turns (fixed).
If a player kills the last independent controlled by his opponent, the game ends immediately.

SPECIAL RULES

- Bonus in heads
During the determination of Domination during the maintenance phase, every fallen independent counts as two fighters.
If a player has no independents in his company, his officer is then considered as an independent towards determining the conditions of victory for this scenario.

CONDITIONS OF VICTORY

The victory is determined by the number of eliminated opposite Independents.

Draw: The same number of killed independents
Insignificant victory: A player kills one independent more than his opponent
Decisive victory: A player kills 2 + independents more than his opponent OR kills all enemy independents
Majestic victory: [ A player kills 2 + independents more than his opponent OR kills all enemy independents] AND All the independents of his company remain alive

The levels of victory and Tarik

When a player fills the conditions to activate the order "The blood of kings" of Tarik, he can choose one of the following three possibilities:
Win at once the battle with Decisive victory;
End the battle at once by deducting normally the objectives of the scenario (it will not be victorious thus necessarily);
-Pursue the battle normally without benefiting from the effect of the order "The blood of kings"
« Dernière édition: Février 05, 2009, 21:28:16 par Silveri » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #16 le: Février 05, 2009, 21:53:39 »

REALM OF SAPIENCE

2D AND 3D TERRAIN ELEMENTS
It is always possible to position 3D elements on the 2D printouts of the elements of terrain or simply to replace these last ones. In that case, the specific rules of blocking of lines of sight, differences of height and unbridgeable elements have to apply according to the nature of the 3D elements besides the specific rules applied to the 2D version.

The realm of Sapience is an immense territory taking many different aspects. However, the region in which the factions fight in the hells is mostly similar to a burning hell, decorated with some small local specialities.

1 POINT ELEMENTS

PYRE OF MANUSCRIPTS (AUTODAFÉ DE MANUSCRITS)
Difficult · Overlapping · Radiating (Consumed · Fire · 1/5)
The ground of this zone is covered with uncountable manuscripts seeming to waste away eternally.

INFERNAL MISTS (BRUMES INFERNALES)
Blocking
Thick volutes of ash rise from the ground and come to block the lines of sight.

CRATER OF LAVA (CRATÈRE DE LAVE)
Impracticable
The areas of incandescent lava block the passage of the travelers.

LABYRINTH OF WHISPERS (LABYRINTHE DES MURMURES)
Special · Opaque
High piles of manuscripts block the lines of sight of the fighters. In these places, the passages bounded by manuscripts defy the laws of understanding.
When a free fighter arrives in one of these elements of terrain, he can immediately be transported into any other element of present terrain of the same type on the battlefield (but outside contact and outside zone of control of an opposite fighter) and begin his activation anew there.

2 POINT ELEMENTS

FAULT (FAILLE)
Impracticable
The wide faults of these lands are like scars of so many forgotten fights.

STALAGMITES
Difficult · Opaque
High stalagmites of black stone rise towards heavens like titanic daggers of obsidian

CALCIFIED STATUES (STATUES CALCINÉES)
Cursed (Faith · Troopers · Affected) · Special
Calcified bodies are strewn upon immense acres of a soiled and hostile land where spirits wander.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #17 le: Février 06, 2009, 15:07:03 »

3 POINT ELEMENTS

INFERNAL FUMES (FUMÉE DES ENFERS)
Overlapping • Blocking • Radiating (Berserk) • Sanctified 2 (Combat)
Clouds of a strange toxic surround the fighters, disturbing them with visions of slaughter and death.

ROCK (ROC)
Impracticable
Colossal blocks of rock disturb the movements of fighters.

BURNING ROCKS (ROCHES ARDENTES)
Damaging (fire)
Big areas of incandescent stones burn careless travelers who would dare to venture there.

RUINS OF SAPIENCE (RUINES DE LA SAPIENCE)
Difficult • Radiating (Natural talent 2) • Opaque
The fighters who walk in these places benefit from the wisdom of vast number of military works written during the course of the centuries.

4 POINT ELEMENTS

RUINS OF KNOWLEDGE  (RUINES DE LA CONNAISSANCE)
Special • Opaque
Vast ruins of forgotten libraries extend as far as the eye can see in an anarchical way within this realm.
This element is placed in a certain way. To be able to be chosen, both opponents have to place a recon token of value 4 on the central zone of the battlefield. In that case, they can choose unanimously to place the the terrain element Cathedral of knowledge. If one or several players refuse to place this element terrain, the rules regarding the zones of conflict will be normally applied.
All the present fighters on the battlefield benefit from a bonus of +1 CBT.
If a player has tactical control of the central zone of the battlefield and his officer is in this element of terrain, he will have then the possibility of using the following order:

THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS
Passive • -1 permanent CMD
Until the end of the current action phase, all the opposite fighters are considered as Unbelievers and thus have a FAITH value of -.
3D elements (walls x4) must be placed on this 2D element, to disturb movement and lines of sight.

WELL OF PEACE (PUITS DE PAIX)
Difficult • Radiating (Slow motion) • Radiating (Regeneration) • Radiating (Immunity to fire) • Special
Peaceful oases around a well of a fresh and coo) water allow temporarily rest to bodies and souls.
The fighters in this zone benefit at once from the special capacities Regeneration and Immunity to  fire that are lost when they leave the zone.
The peace well allows removal of all Consumed states of a fighter which (including the long-lasting states) can be affected if he is on this element during a maintenance phase. Exceptionally, the Consumed states disappear before they can apply their normal damages.

WELL OF LAVA (PUITS DE LAVE)
Special
If peace wells are havens of rest, the wells of lava are places where the most belligerent can win power to the detriment of their allies.
If a fighter spends two consecutive maintenance phases on this element and the player who controls himchooses to spend 2 points of permanent Command, he acquires up to the end of the game capacities and modifications that apply to the following characteristics: +1 MOV, +2 CBT, +1 FAITH, Immunity (fire), Regeneration.
If this fighter is killed, he causes at once 2 points of damages to all the members of his company (surpassing Protection). Only one fighter by company can be affected by the well of lava at any point.

Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #18 le: Février 06, 2009, 21:22:24 »

ZONES OF CONFLICT

RUSTLES OF KNOWLEDGE

Strange ambient rustles are heard in the Realm of Sapience. It happens from time to time, however,  that these rustles are intense enough to disturb even the most hardened spirits.
When this zone of conflict is activated, the player who has Domination chooses an independent or an opposite trooper who becomes Controlled. His opponent chooses then an independent or an opposite trooper who becomes Controlled. The cost in AP of this fighter must be lower or equal to that of the first chosen fighter.

FIRESTORM

Violent storms of fire evoked by the conflicts of human history beat down upon the travelers by chance crossing this part of the country.
If the zone of conflict is activated, all the present fighters on the battlefield suffer at once 1 point of damage (surpassing Protection) except if they are immunized against the fire. For the duration of the round, all the fighters are considered as being Accelerated. The difficulty of all the shots increases by 1 (maximum 6). The effects of the zone of conflict stop at the end of the round.

LAVA GEYSIR

From time to time, the ground itself seems to defend itself against the parasites who walk on it.
If the zone of conflict is activated, choose randomly one of 9 zones of ground. All the fighters situated in this zone undergo the same damages as if they were in the area of effect of an explosion (3/2 · Fire) and all the survivors are affected at once by the state Consumed (Fire · 1/5). A new zone is determined at random at every release of the zone of conflict.

--

Phew. I'll give the responsibility of putting this into PDF form to Mr. Lemminkäinen and he will provide a link here to the file.

Lemminkäinen
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #19 le: Février 07, 2009, 10:42:32 »

I'll try and get it done on Monday.
Lemminkäinen
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #20 le: Février 09, 2009, 12:57:24 »

It's up!

http://www.esnips.com/doc/33e077de-3727-4986-9c46-f77439b5cc6a/ChroniclesOfZaebas3Eng

Any comments / feedback is welcome.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #21 le: Février 09, 2009, 13:42:53 »

As I've already let you know, it is missing some of the corrections that I've made since the posts into this thread (that are included in the file I sent you). But thank you lots!

Lemminkäinen
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #22 le: Février 09, 2009, 14:12:39 »

I was kinda hoping you wouldn't notice (yeah, right  Tire la langue ) as using the .rtf would've meant doing the whole layout again. How crucial are the differences/additions?
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #23 le: Février 09, 2009, 14:32:36 »

Not really crucial so they won't need to be done now. Mostly they're minor corrections (AP instead of PA for instance, some spelling errors and consistency in terminology).

Silmarilias
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #24 le: Février 11, 2009, 08:56:49 »

any chance of the PDF version being downloadable please to print out ??, i can read the above link but don`t seem to be able to save it to print at a later stage
« Dernière édition: Février 11, 2009, 09:08:33 par Silmarilias » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #25 le: Février 11, 2009, 11:27:33 »

There's a button labeled "Download" there. I have to admit that you'll have to look for it a bit.

Lemminkäinen
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #26 le: Février 11, 2009, 21:02:18 »

Aye, they changed their layout and now it is extremely confusing. I probably should use some other similar site, but have been too lazy to look for/register to one.
Silmarilias
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #27 le: Février 12, 2009, 10:52:31 »

Ok thanks guys got it sussed, will not download with a d/load manager or least the one i`m using anyway.
Pages: 1 [2] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.