Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Modelling and Miniatures
| | |-+  Charon, Ferryman of Hell
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Charon, Ferryman of Hell  (Lu 6412 fois)
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Février 21, 2009, 22:06:03 »

Okay, I haven't varnished the mini, some of the paint is too shiny and I haven't killed the shine yet. The picture has been taken without a tripod with the camera's built-in flash using the macro automatics and especially with the left image the aperture size is way too big.

I spent about a total of 2-3 hours on this guy (not counting drying time, since that time I usually tend to do something else). Mostly "highlight"-airbrushed basecoat + a lot of inks and some highlighting. I can't really tell if airbrushing at this point gives me anything more than a nice toy, but it is a promising technique if I can someday learn to use it.

Charon's a terrific sculpt, that measures about 55 mm from the base of the cloak to the tip of his hood, and comes in 7 parts (!) that are more or less a pain to put together.

Now if only I could figure a way to implement him into my saracen army (or build a merc army led by the voyageuse),
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Angora
Pionniers
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #1 le: Février 21, 2009, 22:19:53 »

I like the greenish tinge to his robes - it adds some nice colour to an otherwise monotonal model.
It's interesting the way your charon isn't really black. I kinda like that.
How was the 30 coins model? I love that guy. What parts is he in?
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Février 22, 2009, 11:04:41 »

Just two and the other is his right leg. The size difference between the two guys is rather hilarious, as 30 coins is about 15 mm tall.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.