Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Modelling and Miniatures
| | |-+  Immortals are both imppressive and small
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Immortals are both imppressive and small  (Lu 3729 fois)
Magno
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Mai 17, 2009, 05:55:17 »

Got my Immortals boxset (after having been refunded for out of stock Sarassins).

These models are pretty damn impressive looking and probably going to be the most challenging models to pin since Daikinee elves.

There are a LOT of pieces, there is some impressive details and the models seem small, but that may be because I just finished painting Squamatas and Retariuses.

Hope this game lives on, I'd like to have a more solid excuse to paint them and play them.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Mai 18, 2009, 12:50:47 »

Yup. The hybrid blade master especially was a pain to assemble.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Falk
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Mai 19, 2009, 12:20:59 »

I got my box yesterday and hell, those are hard to assemble indeed. So many parts! Even the lemure is a three part model... I'm not using pins, just to see how well they do without. I might use green stuff if they break too often.

WEiRD sKeTCH
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

The Devil Inside

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Mai 19, 2009, 14:57:12 »

Not pinning is risky indeed!

I pinned every model myself.

Thankfully, Chan Lee was a single piece model.  Clin d'oeil
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.