Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Asmodee stops the edition of Hell Dorado.
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Asmodee stops the edition of Hell Dorado.  (Lu 56586 fois)
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #150 le: Août 06, 2009, 11:10:22 »

Oh Great Saviour, we implore you, make yourself known so that we may throw gifts of gratitude at your feet and tell you how great you are and stuff.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #151 le: Août 07, 2009, 09:50:42 »

Yes, Oh Great Savior, we may even be persuaded to purchase the end products.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Taegmar
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #152 le: Août 09, 2009, 21:50:07 »

This is great news to hear. I'm hoping that unlike Rackham's many mistakes, the new buyer will not be turning away, but rather he will be taking in with open arms other representative groups who are willing to push forward this great game, much like the UKCORD has been trying to do in the UK.

Please let it be! I am really looking forward to copious amounts more from this system.
Dennis
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #153 le: Août 10, 2009, 05:16:33 »

Oh god, I hope this isn't related...

http://privateerpress.com/company/see-the-next-big-thing-for-warmachine-at-gencon

Dennis
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #154 le: Août 10, 2009, 08:18:57 »

I don't think it is. The buyer manufactures miniatures, but the hints have more pointed to a single person instead of a known miniature company.

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Rho
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #155 le: Août 10, 2009, 12:11:14 »

This is most unlikely it would have anything to do with PP and besides PP announced something for the product 'warmachine' and HD just doesn't fit at all in there (and knowing the casts of PP miniatures I'd be worried ...). I think "AsmoNico" mentioned that a product such as HD can be profitable for a small scale company - something such as Dark Sword Miniatures would seem much more likely to me (high quality casts and sculpts, rather realistic sculpts, some miniatures more for an 'adult' audiance). But well.. guessing won't help much - hopefully we'll know soon more.
« Dernière édition: Août 10, 2009, 12:12:45 par Rho » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #156 le: Août 10, 2009, 17:39:08 »

The "next big thing" is likely to be the Retribution - IIRC, the minis and the book will go on sale then.

Also, why on earth would PP buy Hell Dorado? What possible reason would there be for them to have two competing product lines?
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #157 le: Août 10, 2009, 18:13:32 »

barring that it's just not their style either. no i'd bet my life PP have nothing to do with this.
Dennis
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #158 le: Août 11, 2009, 04:11:53 »

Yeah I am pretty sure is not related. 

But it does send shivers down your spine doesn't it.  Grimaçant ... the timing, the secrecy, the american...

Dennis
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #159 le: Août 11, 2009, 10:32:48 »

Note that they have been talking about an american, it could thus also be a canadian (french connection!) or something south from the mexican border.  Grimaçant

Yes, HD has been sold to Cuba!

Corto
Pionniers
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #160 le: Août 11, 2009, 13:29:36 »

And it's just been confirmed, the 1635 version of the cards should be coming shortly.
OK, it's Asmodee shortly which can take a little while, but it's good new anyway  Souriant

Sarrasins, égarés, démons, occidentaux, mercenaires, et un voyageur sans age...
Saracen, lost, demons, mercenaries, and one timeless traveler...
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #161 le: Août 12, 2009, 02:33:27 »

And it's just been confirmed, the 1635 version of the cards should be coming shortly.
It's been confirmed that they should come shortly after (after the latest French version? I'm only guessing as this detail isn't specified). That could make a bit of a difference.

I kinda hope to see or hear about good news at gencon.

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Corto
Pionniers
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #162 le: Août 12, 2009, 15:03:08 »

We should get the pdfs shortly. They are on the site in French, and they should be provided in English soon. Then for the actual print of the cards, I guess whoever is taking over should do them at the same time as the book, it would make sense as a combined offer.

Sarrasins, égarés, démons, occidentaux, mercenaires, et un voyageur sans age...
Saracen, lost, demons, mercenaries, and one timeless traveler...
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #163 le: Août 12, 2009, 17:39:10 »

i think it's vital to get the english cards out ASAP. english rules and english cards arriving at the same time could kick start this game back to life overnight.

i eagerly await both myself.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #164 le: Août 12, 2009, 19:47:13 »

Well, hopefully the aforementioned Mysterious American Savior Person Thingy follows the english area of these forums. Of course the US market differs somewhat from the UK and European markets, but the people here do have previous experience of following the antics of "that other french miniatures company" and thus can haphazard a good guess on what could work and what most probably will not - and best of all, free of charge!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.