Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Asmodee stops the edition of Hell Dorado.
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Asmodee stops the edition of Hell Dorado.  (Lu 55613 fois)
Breten
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #165 le: Août 19, 2009, 19:41:35 »

The rumours were flying around at GenCon, and I was assured it's in good hands, so it sounds like things are progressing.  I heard rumours about who it could be, and I am happy with it if it turns out to be true.  I'd rather not say who it is as I heard it second and third hand so I don't want to perpetuate any rumours.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
sasori
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #166 le: Août 20, 2009, 01:49:18 »

C'mon you can tell me I wont tell anybody.  Grimaçant

Terry m

Life at last.
Salutations from the other side.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #167 le: Août 20, 2009, 10:36:01 »

Yes, share it with us, with a PM, if you're too concerned about publicly saying something that may eventually turn out to be completely inaccurate.

Heck, it can't be worse than the cuban outsourcing idea that I suggested. Tire la langue

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Grendel
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #168 le: Août 20, 2009, 15:17:42 »

Yes, I'm dying to hear even a rumor at this point - even if it isn't accurate.  Grimaçant
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #169 le: Août 22, 2009, 08:49:41 »

TELL ME YOUR LIES!! YOUR SWEET COMFORTING LIES.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #170 le: Août 23, 2009, 22:08:27 »

Fresh from the press, image of the new (central) american facities for creation of new HD miniatures!

Hey, at least I had to keep the thread going... the anticipation is killing me slowly but surely and if there's no hell to end up in, what would my poor soul do?

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
Junkenstein
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #171 le: Août 27, 2009, 10:04:13 »

Just heard the news that HD may not be dead (sounds a bit Lovecraftian doesnt it!). Oh I hope its true, I really thought HD could be something special.
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #172 le: Septembre 02, 2009, 01:51:32 »

Don't know what the rumors were, but the buyer ends up being Cipher studio (which I thought was a SPanish manufacturer - you learn every day...). I wonder if that means HD models will be distributed by FFG.

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Breten
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #173 le: Septembre 02, 2009, 02:35:20 »

Don't know what the rumors were, but the buyer ends up being Cipher studio (which I thought was a SPanish manufacturer - you learn every day...). I wonder if that means HD models will be distributed by FFG.

That was indeed who the rumour indicated.  Happy days!!
Magno
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #174 le: Septembre 02, 2009, 05:16:51 »

Great news. My only concern now is the new competition for fantasy skirmish dollars.
I'll at least be making space for the tourney next GenCon.

BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #175 le: Septembre 02, 2009, 12:28:29 »

Oh yes! I've never played Anima Tactics but I've heard it's good. Seems like a good company to take the reigns. By "early next year" I hope they don't mean June......

Wow this has really cheered me up! (back to work today Triste )
Grendel
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #176 le: Septembre 02, 2009, 15:39:17 »

This is good news indeed!  Cipher has made some pretty good sculpts on their own, so I feel confident that they can produce the HD minis in the quality we've grown accustomed to.  Really looking forward to resuming my conquests of Hell....
AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #177 le: Septembre 02, 2009, 15:58:48 »

I must admit, Cipher's rather ... minimalist ... website doesn't inspire me with confidence. I can't even tell from that site whether they [i[created[/i] Anima Tactics, or if they just liscence the miniatures game, or even are only the US distributor.
Cipher Kai
FAQ - Hell Dorado
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #178 le: Septembre 03, 2009, 01:32:48 »

We are the developer, publisher, and manufacturer of Anima Tactics.

Anima: Tactics was created by the collaboration of Cipher Studios, Edge Entertainment, and Anima Project Studios.  The impetus for the miniature game was Cipher Studios and after acquiring the license to develop the game, Anima Project Studios was so excited that they submitted a game design within two weeks...before we had decided on a designer.  It was a great design so we have been working with them on a strong collaborative basis where our licensor is also our primary game design and storyline developer..a very novel relationship but it works really well for us.  Our site was thrown up very recently, primarily to have an avenue to announce new projects so it is still quite bare.  We never felt it necessary with Anima since our various partners maintain their own sites in their territories (We produce Anima in 5 languages). 

The relationship with our Anima partners is very similar to the relationship we will have with the Hell Dorado team.  We'll be taking over the Miniature game from development to production but will be working closely with the original design team to continue the development of the storyline.  We'll also continue working with the sculptors of Hell Dorado to maintain the continuity of the line. 
19-Goethe-91
Invité
« Répondre #179 le: Septembre 03, 2009, 13:19:05 »

Oh, these are such good newes...
And I have to admit that your plans sound also quite well and I'm looking forward to the English rulebook (even when I'm from Germany, a Gemran version isn't primarily the most important thing to me, an ENglish version would be enoug, it reaches more people and Idon't have any problems with the English language).
I'm also looking forward to a lot of great miniatures that I hope you are going to produce... ;-)

greetings
a happy Christian
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.