Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  first game and more questions
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: first game and more questions  (Lu 3384 fois)
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Juillet 09, 2007, 14:02:43 »

well I manage to have my first game of  Helldorado ...

we use  the Sarracens   box  but  din't use the  cat  and the demos  let out a   rage  or  lazy  doom  guy  can't remember  exactly ...

the sucubus  was a real pain  in the *&%  but the Pilars  of the faith  were  nasty ...

if a order say it is permanent ....  Do that mean  that the effect  will last until the end of the  game ?

the combat bonus for extra models engaged in combat ..... how  it works

model A from a diferent faction  is in contact  with B  and C(wich are form the same  faction)  .... 
 do  B and C get an etxra dice  on  fight ?

if  A were in contact with  B(wich is also in contac with C)  Do B get the extra dice in  a fight ?

trance and focalization  actions .....  and stuff for the use of auras
if a model decide to use an aura or order  and he  need to perform a trance   Do he roll dices or just say  I"m in trance to use   bla blabla  aura  and  the thing go into efect ? 

can the ambasador  absorb any order  or just the Vae Soli and Vae Victis  ?

using vae ?? ( the one that allow to use two models  one after the other)   can you use more than once per  turn .....

I mean ....  if is my  turn to activate a model  ,and I do so,  and decide to use the Vae order to  activate another
                  once I  activate the second model  is my oponent  turn to activate  one of his model. once he is done ...
                 can I use  vae Huh again  if I still have  models and comand point to spend ?  or as I did it alrready  I can't until the next  Game turn ?

Thanks
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Teapot
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Juillet 09, 2007, 14:17:29 »

Citation
if a order say it is permanent ....  Do that mean  that the effect  will last until the end of the  game ?

I believe it's a yes.

Citation
the combat bonus for extra models engaged in combat ..... how  it works

model A from a diferent faction  is in contact  with B  and C(wich are form the same  faction)  ....

if  A were in contact with  B(wich is also in contac with C)  Do B get the extra dice in  a fight ?

The way I understand it, the first statement is correct, while in the second case, warrior B will not receive the support bonus.

Citation
if a model decide to use an aura or order  and he  need to perform a trance   Do he roll dices or just say  I"m in trance to use   bla blabla  aura  and  the thing go into efect ?

If I'm reading the rules right, you just pay the Commandment cost. No need to roll any dice.

Citation

Only the latter two.

Citation
using vae ?? ( the one that allow to use two models  one after the other)   can you use more than once per  turn .....

I *think* you can issue an order with teh same model more than once a turn. I might be wrong. The rule does state however that you cannot activate more than 2 warriors in a row.
Jalikoud
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Lapin Halal

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Juillet 09, 2007, 15:13:08 »

Citation

Permanent : until the end of the game.

Citation

Yes, they do get the bonus dice.

Citation

A get the dice only if he fight the same opponent as B.

Citation

Auras and orders can be used by three ways, depending of the keyword :

Free :  at anytime during the game ( exception : during a fight, it must before or after the dice are rolled, not during the roll).
Passive : can be triggered at any moment during the miniature activation, but not during a shoot or a melee fight.
Active : The miniature must do a Concentration action to perform the order or the aura.
Exhausting : the miniature must do a Focalization action ( that is, it can do nothing and can be stryke freely if it were in melee).

Citation

Only Vae Soli and Vae Victis, nothing else.

Citation

You can never activate more than two miniatures during your turn. So, only, one Vae Soli during your turn ( and if it is countered by the Ambassador, you cannot play it again during the same turn).
Teapot
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Juillet 09, 2007, 15:28:58 »

Citation
You can never activate more than two miniatures during your turn. So, only, one Vae Soli during your turn ( and if it is countered by the Ambassador, you cannot play it again during the same turn).

I think lapiaz is asking whether a model can use Vae Soli more than once per turn. The sequence he cited was

1) Player A activates a model
2) Player A has an officer issue Vae Soli and activates another model
3) Player B activates a model
4) Player A activates a model
5) Player A has the same officer use Vae Soli once again and activates another model

Is that right?

Citation
I mean ....  if is my  turn to activate a model  ,and I do so,  and decide to use the Vae order to  activate another
                  once I  activate the second model  is my oponent  turn to activate  one of his model. once he is done ...
                 can I use  vae Huh again  if I still have  models and comand point to spend ?  or as I did it alrready  I can't until the next  Game turn ?
Jalikoud
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Lapin Halal

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Juillet 09, 2007, 16:03:06 »

During a  whole game turn, you can use more than one Vae Soli, but during your "round" ( which is, when you can play miniatures and activate them), you can only use one Vae soli before letting your opponent play.

Citation
I think lapiaz is asking whether a model can use Vae Soli more than once per turn. The sequence he cited was

1) Player A activates a model
2) Player A has an officer issue Vae Soli and activates another model
3) Player B activates a model
4) Player A activates a model
5) Player A has the same officer use Vae Soli once again and activates another model

Is that right?

it is right  Clin d'oeil.
Teapot
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Juillet 09, 2007, 16:13:28 »

Thanks, Jalikoud, that answers it.
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Juillet 11, 2007, 16:57:01 »

thank you vey much to all of you... ....
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.