Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Scenarios - how do they compare?
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Scenarios - how do they compare?  (Lu 5419 fois)
Clousseau
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Avril 25, 2009, 23:55:54 »

I'm running a tournament in June so have been looking into the official scenarios.

Played Filtration Pumps on Monday (Westerners vs Saracens) and it was a draw as neither side even got near the opponent's pump, and my 2 shots on target were innefective. Would appreciate some feedback on how well this scenario can work as it seems a little difficult to get 25 points of damage in 5 turns (especially with PR4).

Also any comments on the other scenarios would be welcome. I have played Exchange of Souls and hated it!
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Franck
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #1 le: Mai 06, 2009, 11:01:41 »

I haven't played the first season scenarios much, but in all seasons, there are good and bad ones.

Exchange of souls is a pretty good one when you have done it a few times already. Lots of thinking on how to play it.

Missions, the secret, mark of the chosens are quite good.
And you have the classic ones, where you have to pick up stuff and have control of some zones, with lots of different versions.

I'm not sure on the english names and which ones are translated.

The best way is to test them and see which ones you like to play!
Kayle Raven
Pionniers
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Mai 06, 2009, 11:09:06 »

I've played a similar scenario (and loose it) : Bran & one soldat destroy it in 2 turns... (kick hard)
g
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Mai 06, 2009, 16:39:57 »

Played most all are OK IMO
But for tournament play i would stick to the more simple ones and don't play Ambuscade
My suggestion would be Lethal Fog, Mortal Veils, Take and Hold and scavenger hunt all don't require much book keeping allowing more time to play.
My two pennys worth anyway
Clousseau
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Mai 06, 2009, 23:47:01 »

Thank you all for your feedback. Won't get much chance to try out many scenarios, but I appreciate your comments.

Unfortunately the tournament is at risk as I only have 1 entry, and 1 probable so far  Triste
BlasterBonatti
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Juillet 30, 2009, 22:22:34 »

I played the "arena" one the other night, it was pretty cool. Although probably more "fun" than competitive so it might not be great for a tournament.
Eusèbe
FAQ - Hell Dorado
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

googooblown@hotmail.com
« Répondre #6 le: Juillet 30, 2009, 22:28:59 »

The right name is champion's fight or a stuff like that. And i have already see it play in tournament (the fact that the involved warrior are those with most combat trends to let it kinda balanced°

"Nan mais eusèbe il joue pas égaré de toute façon, il joue squamate"

Branlibu
AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Août 03, 2009, 12:36:13 »

The "Missions" scenario, from the download section of the website, is probably a good one for tournaments - last one I went to used it for all rounds. It's got a good selection of victory point conditions, so any army should be able to do OK at it.
Eusèbe
FAQ - Hell Dorado
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

googooblown@hotmail.com
« Répondre #8 le: Août 03, 2009, 13:03:11 »

One is called ambassador or stuff like that, and the goal is to stay in contact with the opponent officier. This one is completely unbalanced (some officier are too hard to contact)

Branlibu
AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Août 03, 2009, 17:40:19 »

If that's one of the Missions objectives, that's OK - if you can't do that one, there's plenty others to try for.
Eusèbe
FAQ - Hell Dorado
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

googooblown@hotmail.com
« Répondre #10 le: Août 03, 2009, 19:04:38 »

no non it's an other scenario (for missions I think there is allways some stuff you can't do, but there is so many other objectives that it doesn't matter).

I agree with you, mission is a good one event if I don't think it's good to put just this one.

Conquest, exploration and the wheel are quite cool too, and another one that is called crimson wave or a stuff like that. They are quite balanced and very intersting to play.

Branlibu
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.