Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Modelling and Miniatures
| | |-+  Chan Lee
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Chan Lee  (Lu 4042 fois)
Magno
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Septembre 22, 2009, 01:30:28 »

Well, I'm still stoked about the game despite the long pause and the amount of competition that surfaced out of GenCon.

Almost done with my Lost, so thought I'd start working on my Immortals.

Hope you guys enjoy.
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Angora
Pionniers
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #1 le: Septembre 22, 2009, 10:52:18 »

Great work. I particularly like the veins on his chest.
Just finishing up work on my Aus Golden Demon entries and then I'll be back onto the Saracens.
Silveri
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Septembre 23, 2009, 13:43:11 »

The belt and the pants are brilliant, but somehow I would like even more higlighting on the body itself - currently the skin cries for more contrast, when the clothes are highlighted to such extent. Of course, this could be a lighting issue with the photograph itself.

(I'm not saying that the mini is bad - far from it, I just pointed out a discrepancy that I felt to be a bit odd)

Late at night... I can still hear their screams... the tiny, innocent voices that cry "It was not us! It was not our fault! Why did we have to pay for your misgivings?"
...and I try to quieten them... the voices in my head and convince myself that I was right - and the dice had to be burned
TinTin
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #3 le: Septembre 23, 2009, 14:08:24 »

Great work. I particularly like the veins on his chest.
Just finishing up work on my Aus Golden Demon entries and then I'll be back onto the Saracens.

Does anybody else feel a bit out of their depth when someone mentions finishing a Golden Demon entry before painting their warband?  Clin d'oeil

I really like the more muted tone on the figure and for some reason absolutely love the base!  Great work.
occa
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Octobre 12, 2009, 10:11:34 »

I'm in awe dude.
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.