Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  [OFFICIAL] What did you expect from Augustinus Raimund ?
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: [OFFICIAL] What did you expect from Augustinus Raimund ?  (Lu 3347 fois)
Alaster
Ambassadeur Infernal
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Call me "Master"

« le: Janvier 13, 2010, 12:09:35 »

Hello all,

This topic is dedicated to your expectations and proposals for the futur profile of Augustinus Raimund.

The bests proposals will be transmite to Geof and Cipher Studio whom take care of them in the final realisation of the profile of Augustinus Raimund... Who knows ? pehearps your proposal will be on the official profile of this valorous captain ? Clin d'oeil
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

- Tournois de l'AJFV
- "La démocratie je l'emmerde, ici vous êtes dans ma maison. Dans la rue vous faites comme vous le sentez, chez moi vous mettez les patins ou vous restez dehors" (Geof)
Rho
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #1 le: Janvier 16, 2010, 14:57:38 »

I hope he won't be too straight forward - not simply an XXL Doppelsöldner.

If I'm not mistaken the doppelsöldners were the most ruthless fighters - they'd slay civilians, fight in the first line... people who enjoyed violence and likely not anyone would like to meet. Hence I think it would be fitting if non-Doppelsölders even of the same faction wouldn't like to go near him. Something like - you have to spend an cmd point point for troopers or indepents to go within 4'' of him . On the other hand side he might have some kind of special charisma that works for doppelsöldners only. So you'd need to think twice about the activation of models if you'd want to use Doppelsöldners along him to guard your more squichy troops.
Another idea is that he won't take oders from anyone (no vae victis, vae soli) - however you can activate a doppelsöldner for free after you activated Augustinius and he comes with fairly strong combat stats in the first place.
Since he looks really determined - maybe as a unique ability when he'd normally die you can spent an cmd point and he continue standing with one life point / until the end of the turn.
If they'd want to have something on the slightly more humerous side - I guess Anna would consider him a good match. Maybe they'll have some special synergie.

Ah well ... maybe it's much more fun to see what Geof comes up with.
mzi
Pionniers
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Call it a hamster...

« Répondre #2 le: Janvier 16, 2010, 15:53:43 »

Since he looks really determined - maybe as a unique ability when he'd normally die you can spent an cmd point and he continue standing with one life point / until the end of the turn.
I like it a lot!

Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.