Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  How do I reply?
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: How do I reply?  (Lu 3575 fois)
Mr. Murder
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Novembre 03, 2007, 22:24:15 »

I started a topic on when an english version of the game would be available and got a responce from someone. When I tried to reply back I think I somehow locked it then I managed to erase it Fâché! I don't speak a word of french so I've been hitting buttons to find out what they do and so far I can't figure out how to reply to a topic. can someone help?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Fenris
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Novembre 03, 2007, 22:35:54 »

Hello

I think your topic have been erased because of many many english peiople asked the same question, and the same answer have been already given : "be patient, work in progress !"
so dont worry, rules are in translation and we have no idea of any release date, but that's a question of months now...

About the replie, simply hit the first grey button at the lower-left corner of the page ("Repondre" = answer). The same button is on middle-top of the first message of each page.

Clin d'oeil
« Dernière édition: Novembre 03, 2007, 22:38:29 par Fenris » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

l'Enfer est à un coup de hache de toi ! - Bran Carnoth -
Association du Jeu Fantastique de Versailles
Mr. Murder
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Novembre 03, 2007, 22:50:49 »

Thanks Grimaçant! That button did'nt work for me the first time around. The person who got back to me told me it might be available end of this year/early next. I love the mini's and the background seems very interesting but I've been holding off on getting anything till it's available in english. Hope it's soon or I might have to take a french class while I'm in college. One more Question, are the cards essential to play or can you get by without them?  If I need the cards I'll just wait but if not I might pick up a couple to paint.
Fenris
Grand Démon
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Novembre 03, 2007, 23:44:04 »

the cards are assential to play, but only to have quick reference for stats/damages and orders. All profiles (released or to be released) are in the rulebook.

About translation, a gentle fan did a non-official translated version of rules and stat cards, that you may find HERE (last update, and to follow the original post, that's HERE)

Clin d'oeil

l'Enfer est à un coup de hache de toi ! - Bran Carnoth -
Association du Jeu Fantastique de Versailles
Mr. Murder
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Novembre 04, 2007, 01:24:37 »

Guess I'll have to be patient and wait a little longer. Hope it's soon though, cause I reeeeely want to pick some up!
Tuska
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Its me, Platypi

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Janvier 30, 2008, 19:18:11 »

I started a topic on when an english version of the game would be available and got a responce from someone. When I tried to reply back I think I somehow locked it then I managed to erase it Fâché! I don't speak a word of french so I've been hitting buttons to find out what they do and so far I can't figure out how to reply to a topic. can someone help?

Ypu can actyaly chaince the forum in to english, dont rembire where, or how, but i have it Sourire mabey someone who talks frenchs can help whit that.

I PUT THE "SEXY" IN DYSLEXIA
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Janvier 30, 2008, 23:15:21 »

You can indeed change your favorite language to English. Here's how:

- click on the "profil" tab on top of any forum page

- in the left hand side menu go to "Paramètres relatifs au compte" under the "Modifier le profil" grey title;

- just under the box where you can change your name, the "Langue préférée" is set to French by default. You can change it to English.

- at the bottom of the page, reenter your password in the "Mot de passe actual" box, and click "Changer le profil"

Everything should now be in English.

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Pages: [1] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.