Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  26th April 2008 (Saturday) Manchester Hell Dorado Tournament
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: 26th April 2008 (Saturday) Manchester Hell Dorado Tournament  (Lu 21356 fois)
jackyphoenix
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Mars 22, 2008, 18:43:59 »

26th April 2008 (Saturday) Manchester Hell Dorado Tournament

Where: Fanboy3, Manchester www.fanboy3.co.uk/f.html

Date: April 26th 2008

Time:
Sign-in from 12 am
First Round at 12:30     Second Round at 13:15
30 minutes Lunch from 14:00
Third Round at 14:30    Fourth Round at 15:15 to Top 4
Semi Final 16:00           Final Round 16:45
Finishing 17:30

Format: 200 points

No minimum painting standard... Will be apply at a later tournament

Entry Fee: £5

Prize: TBC (Pending how generous is Fanboy3 and Simple Miniatures)

Contact Details:
See www.fanboy3.co.uk/f.html for directions, contact details.
Email: Jacky - jackyphoenix_hotmail.com for information

============

I had made attempt to contact Asmodee Editions to run events as an official tournament, hoping I can reward players with “Primae Materiae”.

The round format is copied from a recent Legend of Five Ring tournament that I ran at Fanboy3; also having play warmachine and infinity.
45mins should be enough.

Actual rounds format will be base on numbers turn up on the day, but for event running the purpose, a format has to set for now.

A set of cards in English will be in place for each table for reference.

No set number of entries. But I would appreciate if players could inform me if they are coming. (For setting up tables and waiting for late arrivals)

Prize: Pending of number of entry, I am sure we can at least arrange some shop credit or for more Hell Dorado figure.

============

Event is set...  see Fanboy3 website... http://www.take2theweb.com/pub/fb3/db.html

And we have 6 confrimed entries already.

If you can arrive a little bit early, please do so you can get familiar with the rules and missions.

============

Dear All,

I had been inform by asmodee that prize support are on its way to Manchester...

Including....
promocards pack, Primae Materiae prizes,
alternative cards and strategic advantages plus "voyageuse" ...

Pending on Number turn out... these prize support suppose to be for number of torunments... We will give them out accordingly...

N.B. PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!!!!!

But on the grounds that MODELS NEED to be PAINTED... So get busy with your paint brush Clin d'oeil... Sorry about me saying above: No painting requirement... Embarrassé Sorry!!

MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED MODELS NEED to be PAINTED

And please allow me say a big thank you to
Sebastien, aka darth-swen and Nicolas from Asmodee for prize support for the event.

Jacky 14-04-08
« Dernière édition: Avril 14, 2008, 14:36:29 par jackyphoenix » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

thegoblinking999@hotmail.com
Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Mars 22, 2008, 19:43:09 »

Hurrah!

A few questions though I`m afraid.  Not being funny but its easiest to get these sorted so people don`t complain afterwards.

Is 45mins enough for a game ?  It may well be, havn`t tried it yet.  How come you`re doing a top 4 split ?  Might be better to do five games in a swiss system then four games with some getting six.  What scenario are we using for this ?  A kill `em all thing or are there some scenarios ?  What are we doing about cards since they don`t exist ?  I`m guessing printouts of stats would be good.  Is there a limited number of places ?

To those who`ve never been to Fanboy, its close to Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester which is easily travelled to from both Piccadilly and Victoria train stations.  T`is a friendly shop with a fair few tables for gaming.  Can`t comment on the prizes for this one, but at the Confrontation and Infinity tournaments I`ve been to in the past you tended to get store credit for more lovely figures.  I`d recommend it as a shop even if there wasn`t a tournament on.
« Dernière édition: Mars 22, 2008, 19:54:57 par Dogmeat » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

"A daemonibus docetur, de daemonibus docet, et ad daemones ducit"
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Mars 22, 2008, 21:59:51 »

that should be more than enough notice for me to take the day off work and come along me thinks. count me in so far

as for cards asmodee are releasing the translated versions soon but whether its before this event remains to be seen. i think having the french cards and a translated ability sheet would do at a pinch, also somebody bring a copy or two of the game rules myself like dogmeat is yet to play this and im not too likely to play before this tourney so game times may take a bit longer as we get used to things.

is scenarios wise at this stage as proberly dont have the collective experience to master the rules yet let alone think about victory conditions all too much. besides doesnt the tables have to be a certain size divided up into nine 10' by 10' squares to play scenarios?Huh?

either way im in and i'll be bringing my fully painted demons  Grimaçant
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Mars 22, 2008, 22:05:31 »

to close after Salute for me .... so I won't be able to  make it ....
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Mars 23, 2008, 10:28:46 »

is scenarios wise at this stage as proberly dont have the collective experience to master the rules yet

Remember "Kill Everything" is a scenario too.  I just feel that certain armies might benefit a little too much from a slaughter only environment.

I have done a rough translation of the french tournament rules. Might be interesting to use these to stop players just bringing kill-all lists.  I`d definately say to ignore the wierd terrain rules for now as there arn`t any official translations for `em.  I`d just go for the "couple of hills and a building or two" thing. At least until people start making their own terrain pieces. 

I`ll have a print happy session at work this week and make sure I`ve got a few spare rulebooks and cheat sheets. 

jackyphoenix
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Mars 25, 2008, 17:14:55 »

If anyone can confirm that they are coming, please drop me a PM.
jackyphoenix
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Mars 27, 2008, 18:45:34 »

Details updated!
Newbie_From_Hell
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Mars 30, 2008, 20:07:54 »

I've put it in my diary,

provisionally i'm there...

AndrewGPaul
Troupier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #8 le: Avril 09, 2008, 09:10:34 »

There's 3 of us in Glasgow interested in coming, if there's the spaces.
Newbie_From_Hell
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Avril 09, 2008, 10:26:31 »

I've put it in my diary,

provisionally i'm there...

I'm almost certainly coming, have checked train times and booking this afternoon
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #10 le: Avril 09, 2008, 11:08:46 »

i'll be there, work is booked off, wifely permission slip signed and witnessed, models painted im good to go. Grimaçant
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #11 le: Avril 13, 2008, 18:03:53 »

so whos showing up to this then? declare yourself and the army your bringing if you like  Souriant
Dogmeat
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #12 le: Avril 13, 2008, 19:09:11 »

so whos showing up to this then? declare yourself and the army your bringing if you like  Souriant

Sounds like a plan.  Heres to the good old copy-paste-add.   Grimaçant

Dogmeat - Demons

Newbie_From_Hell
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #13 le: Avril 13, 2008, 21:38:35 »

Sounds like a plan.  Heres to the good old copy-paste-add.   Grimaçant

Dogmeat - Demons
Newbie From Hell - Demons, or maybe Westerners
Bork
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #14 le: Avril 14, 2008, 00:13:29 »

Dogmeat - Demons
Newbie From Hell - Demons, or maybe Westerners
bork - demons

gonna be alot of demons me thinks  Roulement des yeux
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. 2008.