Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - Rules
| | |-+  last few Saracen releases
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: last few Saracen releases  (Lu 6037 fois)
Tobyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« le: Février 22, 2008, 21:12:37 »

Please could one of the french speakers tell me roughly what the last 2 saracen releases do. The efreet and the woman?

Please anyone?
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #1 le: Février 22, 2008, 21:41:24 »

There's a thread with all of them (at least the ones which card is online Clin d'oeil)

[Official] tags indicate unofficial translations of official rulings.
mathieu thérézien, durham, NC
Tobyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #2 le: Février 23, 2008, 12:31:09 »

thanks for that but i meant the ones that are in the book and will be the last wave. The non combat dancing woman who gets +1 CMD for dead allies and the fire djinn, who seems crap if his ability is that he gets +1 CBT for every dead enemy seeing as he starts at 0 CBT
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #3 le: Février 23, 2008, 15:47:40 »

I'm not sure what the policy of the Hell Dorado team is regarding translations of characters that aren't available online yet. I'll ask.

As for them being the last wave, there's no telling. Releases don't follow the same order as in the book.

Tobyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #4 le: Février 25, 2008, 10:29:47 »

of course i dont want to get some one into trouble and my friend has the french book its just that our french isnt as good as the native speakers on here, and i wanted them to be better than our bad translation suggests. Thanks though
Geof
Team Asmodée
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #5 le: Février 26, 2008, 15:07:46 »

An official translation of the cards is on its way, for now you can freely translate what you want if you explain that this is an unofficial translation and if it's not used for commercial purpose. No problem about t and I could even check your translation for you if you want it and if I find the time to do it  Grimaçant

Je ne dis pas que c'est bien, je dis que ça soulage.
Tobyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #6 le: Février 26, 2008, 16:06:06 »

Thanks, i think i'll just wait for the figures to come out. The reason i asked was because looking through the book the other evening and i thought that the efreet djinn was going to be very good until i realised it only gets the +1 CBT for every Killed enemy not for every enemy.
mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #7 le: Février 26, 2008, 16:07:24 »

Okay, so here are unofficial versions of Fâtina's and Jafar's orders Sourire

Fâtina, houri
Orders :
Welcome of the faithfuls
Fâtina gets +1 CMD every time a non Insignificant allied model dies within 8" of her.
Divine intervention (Free, 3 permanent CMD)
Fâtina cancels the attack of an enemy model within 8". In a melee combat the opponent of the later still performs its attack (which turns into a free strike).

Jafar al Efrit, nefarious jinn
Orders :
Contained rage
Jafar gets +1 CBT until the end of the game (max 10 CBT) every time a non Insignificant model dies.
Lethal whirlwind (Free, 1 CMD)
Whenever a non Insignificant model dies, Jafar may immediately perform a Charge action, an Assault action, or a Melee action. This order doesn't prevent Jafar from activating later, if Jafar was Waiting he still is. If Jafar had already been activated this turn, he may still use this order.

EDIT: Ooops, you posted while I was typing, Tobyn Clin d'oeil
« Dernière édition: Mars 26, 2008, 04:14:24 par mathieu » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #8 le: Février 26, 2008, 18:59:18 »

so for Jafar , it doesn't matter who kill the models  as long they die , Right? if that's the case then he  is real good .. and play really nicely with the whole synergy that the sarracens  have... using him whit a charisma oficer  and the aura of th other Djin and  an extra combatant  and vaevictis  and he wll get load  of dices ....

You should proxy  it next thursday  Tobyn

mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #9 le: Février 26, 2008, 19:08:42 »

According to the wording, it doesn't matter who kills the models, if the models are friendly or enemy, and where the models are on the battlefield. As long as the models are non Insignificant Clin d'oeil

Tobyn
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #10 le: Février 27, 2008, 11:46:57 »

Thnkas you very much Mathieu, that means hes actually pretty mean, and i like the Fatina order of cancelling a models attack.

Here's a question: With her ability to gain CMD when a friendly model dies is that just for one turn or perminant?
Falk
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #11 le: Mars 25, 2008, 18:59:14 »

It's permanent, i think. It doesnt state it specifically, so I assume the +1 is simply added to her profile.

But there's one mistake in mathieu's translation (unless there's an erratum I dont know of): Divine Intervention costs 3 CMD permanent. So Fatina getting +1 CMD permanently does make sense - the order would be too expensive otherwise.

€: Oops, didnt notice how old this thread is. But maybe my post is still useful for you. Sourire

mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #12 le: Mars 25, 2008, 20:24:44 »

But there's one mistake in mathieu's translation (unless there's an erratum I dont know of): Divine Intervention costs 3 CMD permanent. So Fatina getting +1 CMD permanently does make sense - the order would be too expensive otherwise.
I assume you are right as far as the permanent CMD goes. I'll double check tonight and correct the text here. Thanks! Clin d'oeil

edit: lots of nonsense Clin d'oeil
« Dernière édition: Mars 25, 2008, 21:16:22 par mathieu » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #13 le: Mars 25, 2008, 20:47:52 »

the CMD point  total ,is the sum of  the CMD vaule of oficers and independents with a CMD value.   
you lost me  with the ''1 for non insignificant  troopers '' ... 
do you add 1 to the pool  of |CMD for every  non insignificant trooper ? 

cheers

mathieu
Officier
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #14 le: Mars 25, 2008, 21:17:45 »

Wow, I can't believe I made so little sense! I think CMD pool and domination were partying hard in my head, whatever came out is a wild mix of the two Clin d'oeil

You are perfectly right, the CMD pool is the sum of the CMD values in the company. The 'Insignificant troopers' bit was from the Domination definition, sorry about the confusion.

Pages: [1] 2 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.