Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Hello!
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Hello!  (Lu 11997 fois)
Roberious
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #15 le: Juin 16, 2007, 00:31:20 »

Hello,
look forward to the English release of this game.
Big time miniature fan and this game has some great looking figs and from what I could make out
from the French rules, they should be quite good also.
Roberious

http://www.members.shaw.ca/robere-7/images.html
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Corpuscle
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #16 le: Juin 16, 2007, 00:38:44 »

Yup, Gaixo and I ordered the Demons and Saracens box sets about a week ago. We're eager to start some HD gaming.

Let me know when you get your Lost too.   Grimaçant

Here are a couple of Sarrasins I've finished.  I've got 3 more up to bat and should be finished tonight or tomorrow.

Damn you JG and your speed-painting-fu.
Beating me at painting these quality minis Souriant
Bonjour from sunny manchester in the UK Tire la langue
Macallan
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #17 le: Juin 16, 2007, 03:40:09 »

Another American here.  I'm also looking forward to Snakeking's delivery, so I can use them to play some games while I wait for my order.   Clin d'oeil
I feel the obligation to welcome you personally here Brasidas  Clin d'oeil
And it's my first post here too !
biohazard
Team Asmodée
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #18 le: Juin 16, 2007, 07:52:39 »

Hi guys,

As one of the two game designers, I will try to answer your technical (rules) questions as far as I can write english. And perhaps we will meet at the Indy GenCon in August.

Up the irons !

CROC
Melvin
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

cold_melonade@hotmail.com
WWW Courriel
« Répondre #19 le: Juin 16, 2007, 12:18:41 »

damn, at this rate we might need more sections soon Clin d'oeil (well, not that soon.)

ps: lots of familliar names Ive seen before Sourire, so some other nicknames Ive gone by : Merubi, Illustrange and once upon a time Anubiz.
« Dernière édition: Juin 16, 2007, 14:21:38 par Melvin » Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée

Selenio
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #20 le: Juin 16, 2007, 16:20:29 »

Hi!

My name's Selenio and I am a Spanish player of Helldorado. We're a group from Barcelona and we discovered Helldorado some months ago. Since then we have been expecting for the game (first step), promoting the game at Spanish forums (second step) and playing demonstrations at our shop as soon as we got our own boxes (third and final step, XD).

I want to thank CCCP (and whoever else is responsible) for the opening of this English section on the forums to help this outstanding international community to develop, I like to think that my private message asking for it has done its part Grimaçant.

Here in Spain there are at least three or four playing communities in different cities interested in Helldorado so... let's make the game move!  Clin d'oeil

Selenio, Sarrasin and future Demon player.

P.D: Hi Lapiaz, nice to meet you here. 

En mis manos levanto una tormenta
de piedras, rayos y hachas estridentes,
sedienta de catástrofes
y hambrienta.
Morf
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #21 le: Juin 16, 2007, 18:49:31 »

Hello Everybody,
good to see some familiar names from other forums!

I'm looking forward the English stuff too,
I hope we can snatch something in Indy this year!

Morf
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #22 le: Juin 16, 2007, 18:53:25 »

Hi guys,

As one of the two game designers, I will try to answer your technical (rules) questions as far as I can write english. And perhaps we will meet at the Indy GenCon in August.

Up the irons !

CROC

That is SO great to hear, I bet this is the market that is worth fighting
for!
I'm an avid comic book reader and remember the degree of frustration when
Illiad Chronicles of Black Moon (I love the series!) were getting NO attention when it comes to English language community.
Please, don't let it happen this time!
All the best to you,
Morf
Brasidas
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #23 le: Juin 16, 2007, 23:12:03 »

I feel the obligation to welcome you personally here Brasidas  Clin d'oeil
And it's my first post here too !
Thanks, Mac, although I'm afraid your English is a lot better than my French.  Souriant

Show yourself a brave man, as a Spartiate should; and do you, allies, follow him like men, and remember that zeal, honor, and obedience mark the good soldier.

Thucydides 5.9.9
The_Mailman
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #24 le: Juin 17, 2007, 05:18:32 »

Another New English Speaker here, plan to lurk around for awhile! Now to find a place to get the minis!
shalashaska
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #25 le: Juin 17, 2007, 14:33:04 »

Another new spanish player from madrid, one of those groups Selenio was talking about.

We already have a few starters here and have played a few games. Nice figs, nice rules, awesome background. The relatively low price helps, too. It´s not easy to find such high quality figs for that price nowadays.

At the moment, for obvious idiomatic reasons, and considering that the game was released a few weeks ago, there is not "many" people playing the game (although everybody likes the figs xD) but i have no doubt that the number of players will rise exponentially in the near future when the english and/or spanish version is released. I have already translated the core rules to spanish, and will do so with other things in the future to help anybody interested in the game. 

Thanks cccp for the forum section, and hello everybody. Nice to see some familiar faces, too.

PD: By the way, i play with égarés.

PPD: I almost forgot: My apologies to every english speaker, i hope not to annoy anyone with my terrible english  Souriant
Snowdog
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #26 le: Juin 17, 2007, 18:27:38 »

Greetings from Michigan, Yes another newb from the States  Clin d'oeil

My good friend the Mailman and i are very interested in Hell Dorado and hope to have some mini's in our hands soon!! 

Congrats, everything looks incredible and i've got to tell you, we will have Hell Dorado on our local game shops game tables very soon!!

nodens
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #27 le: Juin 17, 2007, 18:29:46 »

Hello, I´m from Seville (Spain).

I´ll go to Paris at 10 of July and I´ll buy Hell Dorados book and one Starter of each faction form my friends and me.
I like a lot of this english zone of the forum. Thxs.

Note: Excuse my horrible english, please.

Nota en Castellano: Bueno, para los que no entiendan "mi inglés", simplemente indicar que en Sevilla vamos a hacer un grupo para jugar a Helldorado. De momento somos dos demonios, un perdidos y un sarracenos. A partir de Julio empezaremos a dedicarle tiempo al juego y tal. Al que le interese lo de jugar en Sevilla, me podrá encontrar por aquí o por los foros de Tercios de Hierro (un saludo a los del foro que vengan por aquí, que ya he visto al bueno de shalashaska , XD).
gragner
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #28 le: Juin 17, 2007, 18:35:42 »

Hello, my name is gragner and i come from the spanish infinity forum too, and i want be a future player of helldorado. the minis are very nice, and the background are very nice too, but i don't know anything the french language Pleurs

i think i will play with the occidentals or the mercenaries (viva quijote), but before i want see more miniatures of them

PD: sorry for my bad english  Embarrassé
Blackhand
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #29 le: Juin 17, 2007, 19:32:10 »

another USA Gamer here!

Play many other games,but these minis are so darn sweet just had to have them!!!!

Great to see some of my fellow gamers I know in here too!

Byron
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.