Nouvelles: Bonjour, le forum est en mode "ARCHIVES".
Les fonctionnalités d'envoi de mp ainsi que d'écriture de messages ont étés retirées. Un nouveau forum verra le jour sous peu sous forum.helldorado.fr

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
+  Les Chiens de Guerre
|-+  English Area
| |-+  Hell Dorado - General Discussion
| | |-+  Hello!
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer
Auteur Fil de discussion: Hello!  (Lu 11996 fois)
shalashaska
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #30 le: Juin 17, 2007, 21:10:22 »

There is a thread in the www.terciosdehierro.com forum talking about the game. Here you have the rules in spanish. IIRC there is not any site in spanish aboutthe game, but probably some will be created soon.

Hay un hilo bastante largo en el foro de www.terciosdehierro.com acerca del juego. Aquí tienes las reglas en español. Creo que por el momento no hay ninguna web/foro exclusivo para helldorado, pero con un poco de tiempo seguro que acaba saliendo.

Hi nodens and gragner  Souriant
Signaler au modérateur   Journalisée
Selenio
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #31 le: Juin 17, 2007, 21:42:59 »

Hi Shalashaska, Nodens and Gragner!

It really seems that spanish community grows exponentially.

Lapiaz, about the possibility of a spanish fansite and forum about Helldorado, we, the staff of Kelesumo?! (the only shop in Barcelona where can be found Helldorado material right now), were talking last day about creating one. If the idea comes to fact I'll let you all know.

Selenio.

En mis manos levanto una tormenta
de piedras, rayos y hachas estridentes,
sedienta de catástrofes
y hambrienta.
Killian
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #32 le: Juin 17, 2007, 23:17:40 »

Hi everybody! You spaniards know who I am and if this tendency continues, we oughtta ask for a Spanish section in the forums as well...  Grimaçant
Congratulations for the great universe and rules, I can't wait to put my claws on a Sarrasins battle box!
jgemrich
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #33 le: Juin 18, 2007, 10:52:36 »

Damn you JG and your speed-painting-fu.
Beating me at painting these quality minis Souriant
Bonjour from sunny manchester in the UK Tire la langue

Sorry Mate....Gotta paint the cool stuff first.  However, yours always looks better.

Here is another from the box. 

Ileanaelle
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #34 le: Juin 18, 2007, 11:05:47 »

Hello,

I'm Ileana aka Ileanaelle. I'm 30 years old. I'm from Grenoble.
I'm a mumy of a two month litle girl.
I played a lot Confrontation ( i was the secretary of the confederation du Dragon rouge few years ago)
And i played a lot of diferent miniature games.

I helped Croc and Geoff by reading the rules of hell Dorado a lot of time to fing the bugs.
And i've made a lot of demo from Gencon 2006 to Gencon 2007, in a lot of diferent places in france.

I was born in Argentina so i speak spanish very well. I will ask if we can create a spanish section.

Hola chicos,
he visto que erais varios jugadores españoles.
Asique vamos a ver si Asmodée acepta que tengamos aqui una seccion en español.
Soy tambien moderadora de este foro, asique si aceptan tendrais que portaros bien !

Ileanaelle
shalashaska
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #35 le: Juin 18, 2007, 12:23:36 »

Hello,

At the moment we are talking with some people about creating a blog of helldorado in spanish, to gather all news and stuff. We though also about adding a forum to the blog, and considering your proppossal, I think that it would be a great idea to have the spanish forum as a section of this one. The only problem i see is the fact that is not sure we have enough spanish speakers at the moment to make a new section work, so until our number grows stronger i guess we can stay in this section (we can talk with english and french speakers through english here, but it would be difficult for them to communicate in spanish). I will keep you informed about how the idea of the blog developes  Clin d'oeil

Melvin
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

cold_melonade@hotmail.com
WWW Courriel
« Répondre #36 le: Juin 18, 2007, 13:23:35 »

well both french and spanish are languages I want to learn and add to my current list of 4 languages Clin d'oeil so Id rather say, stay here an make a cross-class forum of french-spanish-english, for everyone who wants to learn a little bit more Sourire

nodens
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #37 le: Juin 18, 2007, 18:32:51 »

My girlfriend had bought HellDorados Book for me and I´ve got La Voyageuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. There are more in www.strarplayer.fr, but there are´nt enougth for everybody, XD.

Is hard talk english...

Nota: Pues lo dicho, que está extendido el rumor de que no quedan miniaturas de edición limitada. Ya sabeis donde quedan algunas.
Hector Barca
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #38 le: Juin 18, 2007, 20:13:41 »

Hi, I'm another Spaniard, from Valencia.

I ussually play Confrontation, Infinity and Warmachine (I will add Helldorado to this list soon).

I agree with this Spanish forum idea, becouse I'm not used to writing English, but reading it (and some of French).
Selenio
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #39 le: Juin 18, 2007, 22:40:15 »

Hello everybody, specially Killian and Hector Barca known to me from other forums (miniature-games's world is freaking small... XD).

As Shalashaska said, if the staff from Asmodee or whoever must say yes or no, decides to create a new spanish section on this forums, we can use it to run the spanish community of Helldorado. There obviously will also be a blog (or kind of) in spanish about Helldorado to support this forums. My boss (Palanka, spaniards know who he is, XD) is already working on it.

If finally they decide not to create a spanish section here, well, it's easy to create and run a new forum. God bless phpbb2... XDD.

Selenio.

En mis manos levanto una tormenta
de piedras, rayos y hachas estridentes,
sedienta de catástrofes
y hambrienta.
lapiaz
Indépendant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #40 le: Juin 18, 2007, 23:03:27 »

well , I will settle for an international area  in this forum.  if a spanish  area can't be opened ( as the comunity of spanish players is rather small compared to the English ) and then is the polish community star  asking or the Italian ....  you get my point....

snakeking
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #41 le: Juin 19, 2007, 05:24:53 »

Hi guys,

As one of the two game designers, I will try to answer your technical (rules) questions as far as I can write english. And perhaps we will meet at the Indy GenCon in August.

Up the irons !

CROC

great to have you responding to us. I will be looking forward to meeting you and hopefully seeing more of Helldorado (though i will be busy with other French games  Clin d'oeil )
The_Mailman
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #42 le: Juin 19, 2007, 13:22:46 »

Hi guys,

As one of the two game designers, I will try to answer your technical (rules) questions as far as I can write english. And perhaps we will meet at the Indy GenCon in August.

Up the irons !

CROC

Will Hell Dorado products be on hand at the Indy Gen Con? If so will the July releases be there?
steeldragon
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Courriel
« Répondre #43 le: Juin 19, 2007, 18:51:49 »

Hello everybody!

Chilean soon-to-be player... currently checking where to order and who I'm going to hook on this game  Tire la langue

Andres
Snowdog
Lémure
Hors ligne Hors ligne

WWW Courriel
« Répondre #44 le: Juin 20, 2007, 00:54:06 »

Hi guys,

Up the irons !

CROC

Come on Croc, quit teasing  Clin d'oeil
are you gonna be there?!

great to have you responding to us. I will be looking forward to meeting you and hopefully seeing more of Helldorado (though i will be busy with other French games  Clin d'oeil )
Pages: 1 2 [3] Envoyer ce fil Imprimer 
« sujet précédent | | sujet suivant »
Aller à:  

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Free SMF Theme by Tamuril. © 2008.